Ch2 Purple and Dark Blue

You sigh with a smile,

"Yep, definitely  the same little boy from all those years ago..."

Jotaro gives you an odd look, a mix of confusion and a slight disappointment.

"Hey, wanna get ice cream or something? I wanna start Spring break off right..." you smile,

"You wouldn't mind me joining right?" a voice walked in,

"Oh? Sure if it's alright with you Jojo." you turn to Kakyoin, seeing that he was still in his Spring Fashion clothing, he was a model too.

"I don't care, just change outta that first..." Jotaro sighed.

"Why don't we all go together dressed in these outfits?" Kakyoin suggested clearly feeling himself in the fit.

"Sounds fun! We do get to keep them after all!" you chime in, leaving Jotaro unable to retaliate

"Yare yare daze..." with that you and Jotaro gather your clothes, but the other changing rooms are taken up by the other models soo, you gotta change here.

When the realization hit you and Jotaro, your face started to burn.

'OH SHIT OH SHIT OHSHITSHITSHITSHITSHIT!!!' your inner voice and panic started ringing alarms, Kakyoin had left you and Jotaro to change while he waited outside for you two.

"Umm...." you can't think of what to say, on the other hand Jotaro had already taken off his shirt,

'Oh wow....' you gulped down any potential involuntary noises you would make. So instead you decided to change behind a sign, unknown to you, because you are so short your butt and legs could be seen under the sign.

~Jotaro's POV~

As she ran behind the sign, I was hit with some confusion, she's seen me shirtless plenty of times when we were younger...

I heard her stumble against the sign, I look over to see she had removed her leggings and skirt, her underwear was purple with little star patterns, cute.  I found myself staring at her legs a little longer...her thighs looked so soft, yet when she was trying to balance to get her other leg into her new bottoms, I could see her muscle flexing through.

"W-WOah!" she yelped, out of instinct I run over, still with out a shirt,

"Are you- o...k..." I trailed off looking down at her, she damn near instantly covered her stomach with her jacket rather than her chest, I could feel my face starting to warm up, I turned heel and walked back to where I was previously.

"Purple lace huh?" I smirked referring to her bra,

"SHUT UP JERK!!" she retaliated.

~Your POV~

I quickly change then gather my normal clothes into my bag, and walk out from behind the sign.

"Dark blue? I was thinking black, also I didn't take you for a briefs over boxers type, huh, ya think ya know a guy." you laugh as you see Jotaro pull up his new pants.

"And as a little extra poke, how come you didn't tell me you had like MAD CAKE!? You got more of an ass than I do! It's prolly all muscle huh?" you laugh,

"Yare yare...No one likes solid caked, people like bouncy and soft cake..." Jotaro said with and unreadable voice, in all your years you've never really heard his make a joke like this. Naturally you blush and run out to meet Kakyoin, Jotaro follows close behind.

"You both look stunning as always, now come on, that ice cream is starting to sound great right about now!" Kakyoin shaded the sun from his eyes by putting on his cherry red sunglasses.

You three strut out of the school, and down the street to the town center. Everyone that passed you three were in total awe, in the presents of two Gods and a Thiccc Goddess. 

Note- Hi! This is how I try to fix my body image! I hope you enjoyed! I'll catch ya'll later!