Ch20 -Warning-

You bite your lip a little making sure it's not too noticeable. You heard a low growl come from Jotaro, luckily the real estate men started up another conversation with Jotaro so he couldn't snap at you.

You continued to stroke him, getting a little cocky you slide your hand down him until you felt something warm and soft, you played with the pair in while Jotaro tried to talk.

"Ahem! I-I plan to look into the...the ahem- Marine Biology f-field." Jotaro lifted his glass of water to his lips, he didn't a sip, but made it look like he did.

"You alright Mister Kujo?" one man asked

"Oh I'm sure he's just getting dry mouth from sitting next to a beauty!" the other man said

"Oh why thank you Sir!" You smile cutely,

"Such a lady too! You are quite the keeper Miss!" the men said while winking at Jotaro,

You looked over at Jotaro and squeeze him a little harder and smile. He flexed his muscles in an effort to restrain himself.

Mister Joestar took over the conversation, Jotaro would stare down at the table as the plates were being cleared.

You continued to play with him, you moved your hand up and played with his tip feeling a little more liquid slowly trickle out.

~Jotaro's POV~

Y-yare..ya-yare daze... what the hell is she doing? I can't... I'm so close, this needs to s-stop...

As the final dish was set down, I use my right hand to grab her wrist, I tightened my grip as she looked at me with that smile...that damn smile...

~Normal POV~

Jotaro narrowed his gaze at you sending you a message that told you

"You're really pissing me off...I will destroy you"

Chills ran down your spine, you lift your napkin with your right hand up to your mouth as you look to Jotaro and lift your left hand to your mouth and lick off his cream from your fingers.

Jotaro's eyes widened at your action, he licked his lip and fixed himself back into his clothing.

The dinner went by just fine, you didn't tease Jotaro, yet he would continue to give you minor glares.

After dessert, you excused yourself from the table to go powder your nose, just as you entered the restroom someone else entered, this someone pushed you against the wall and locked the door.

"Huh?!" you look up to see Jotaro breathing heavily,

"You..." his raspy deep voice huffed

"Yeees? Oh is this about the under the table thing? It was just harmless teasing~" you coo

"Just shut up....I swear to you...I will mess you up so bad...you won't be able to stand right for weeks..." his voice came out harsh as if he was fighting the urge to take you right now.

"Doubt it Jojo~ I'm a big girl, I don't think you can handle me~" you tease,

"Shut up! You talk a big game- but we'll see if you actually mean it." Jotaro seemed even more pissed as he opened the locked door with out undoing the lock. He walked back to the party looking composed.

The party came to a close, Mister Joestar and Holly were tore up, they were drunk but functional, like father like daughter. You helped Holly into the car, Jotaro helped Mister Joestar.

Despite not having a licensee you and Jotaro drove back to the house with no trouble.

Mister Joestar and Holly passed out on the couch when they got inside.

Just as you entered Jotaro's room, you felt a heavy pressure come up behind you.

"You really piss me off..." Jotaro's voice growled next to your ear, he grabbed your arm, not too hard, he moved you to his bed, you sat on his bed and watched Jotaro from the bed.

Jotaro slowly took off his tie...and unbuttoned his shirt. He slowly walked toward you while undoing his belt and letting it drop to the floor.

"You really piss me off...now come here, it's about time I shut you the hell up..."