Ch4 Hugs

~Flash Back~
"Rock paper scissors!" You and Jotaro cheer in unison.

"Yes! Another score for me!" You wrapped your hand around Jotaro's fist.

"Blehh!" Jotaro stuck out his tongue.

"Ok how about we make this more fun?" You suggest,

"Hm?" Jotaro looked at you with interest.

"Who ever wins gets to hit or do something to the other that their hand sign does!" You explain

"...what?" Jotaro raised his eyebrow,

"Ok- so let's play one round real quick!" You say hoping he would catch on,

"Rock paper scissors!" You both cheered,

"Ok so I won with rock! You lost with scissors! Soooo" you send your balled fist to land on top Jotaro's head, not too hard but still stung a little.

"Oww..lets play again! You'll pay for that!" Jotaro pouted.

~End of Flash Back~

"Rock Paper scissors!" You cheer alone

"Got cha'! Scissors to your paper! Oh! I got it!" You laugh as you get closer to Jotaro and use two fingers on both hands to poke his waist hitting his pressure points, "tasering" him.

You saw Jotaro shudder a bit and you giggled.

"Rock Paper Scissors!"

"Dammit- your rock beat my scissors..." you sigh,

Jotaro flicked your forehead.

"Tie breaker! Rock Paper Scissors!" You cheer

"Dang, guess that's your win, your paper covers my rock! GG Jojo" you smile.

Jotaro wrapped his body around you, it was a hug kinda, you tried to keep your stomach from pressing against him, it'd be embarrassing if he knew how squishy you were under your clothes...

Suddenly you felt something soft fall out of Jotaro's jacket which you were wearing.

"Oh shit!" You lean over the rail to try and grab the plushie. Jotaro pulls you back and jumps over the railing for it,

"JOJO!" You reached for him, but rather than his hand, a blue transparent hand gripped your wrist, then Jotaro's hand was in its place. However you were already leaning too far forward.

"Yare yare daze..." was all you heard before you and Jotaro crashed into the cold ocean water.

You made it to the shore before Jotaro, you watched his wet clothes cling to his sculpted body, you bite your lip at this sight to try and avoid any signs of being flustered.

~Jotaro's POV~

As I walked up on to the shore, I see (Y/N) has already beat me there. Her clothes were dripping, I tried not to stare but I couldn't help it, her curves were more visible than ever, she always tries to hide her body from me, even avoiding giving me a full on hug...

And I just don't know why...

She took out her phone which surprisingly still
Worked and called, my Mother?

~Normal POV~

"Hello miss Holly? If it's not a problem could you please pick up Jojo from the beac-" you were cut off by the sound of a car engine starting and the call ended.

"Your mom is on her way!" You nod,

"And you?" Jotaro asked as he combed his hair away from his face.

"My parents aren't in town for the break, I'll walk home after your mom comes to pick you up!" You say and you wring out the end of your shirt.

"Yare yare..." was all Jotaro said in response,

Soon a car had pulled up and Jotaro grabbed your wrist and pulled you into the car with him.

"Jotaro! No it's o-" you tried to reason,

"You're coming with us-" Jotaro leaned over you and shut the car door.

"Jotaro- that wasn't very kind, you shouldn't treat a lady like that!" An older gentleman's voice spoke from behind the wheel.

"None of your business Old man..." Jotaro clicked his tongue.

"I'm sorry, I don't think we've ever met! I'm (Y/N) (L/N)! Wonderful to meet you! Are you Joj- Jotaro's grandfather?" You say trying to cut the tension.

"I am Jospeh Joestar and why yes I am! How did you guess?" He was very kind and energetic for his age.

"Hmm? Oh, well you have the same birthmark as Jotaro, right on the back of your neck!" You nod,

"Hmm very observant A+ for you Little missy!" Mister Joestar laughed.

Jotaro simply kept his eyes on the passing areas through the window.
Mister Joestar made small talk with you through the short ride. At one point Jotaro had looked at you when you tapped his hand, you mouthed to him

"Relax, your old man is cool"

"Tsk." Is what you got in response as the car came to a stop.

"Oh you must stay for dinner (Y/N)! But go freshen up first! I'm sure you'll feel more comfortable in warm dry clothes!" Holly hugged you as you got out the car. Jotaro had already made his way inside.

"Hehe ok ok! Which shower should I-?" You asked

"Oh! Just use the one in Jotaro's room! I'm sure I can find some nice clothes for you!!" Holly smiled as she walked back inside, into the kitchen.