Ch25 Option B

As you ran to the stand user, he caught a minor glimpse of you turning his attention away from Jotaro and on to you. As a result the spike only cut through Jotaro's left thigh.

"DAMN BITCH" the man screamed and sent a spike to your abdomen, it pierced you but, SP managed to break the spike before it traveled through you completely. It hurt like hell, but out of that a bright light came from you.

Your own stand had manifested. Chains released from your body and fully restrained the man, allowing Jotaro and SP to completely bash him to bits.

"We did it~" your confidence wavered as you felt woozy from the blood loss. Jotaro dialed 911 and let it ring as he picked you up and walked you to a Jewelry store.

"Hey, stay with me! We need to pick a ring still!" Jotaro opened the ring case in the abandoned store.

"I want one...that is as beautiful as your eyes" you say as your blurry vision looked out for a beautiful blue. There!

You held up a ring with a beautiful blue and aquamarine gem.

"It's like the sea~" you held the ring up next to Jotaro's eye.

"Then, let's do this right." Jotaro set you down on top of one of the locked cases and bent down on one knee, took off his hat and asked

"(Y/N) (L/N), will you marry me?" he smiled

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" you sequel, the faint sound of sirens became clear, with all that happiness making the blood rush to your head made your vision even worse, and the last thing you saw..rather felt was Jotaro slipping something on your ring finger as you blacked out.

You woke up to bright white lights and the sound of hushed chatter to your left and the weight of someone resting their head on your stomach.

"You're awake~!" Holly whisper yelled with a smile. You smile and look down to see Jotaro had fallen asleep at your bed side, his head was resting on your stomach, you ran your left hand through his hair.

"OH MY---oh my god!" Mister Joestar gasped at the sight of your ring.

"Oh! Hehe~How could I forget..." you lifted your hand to show off the ring. Before anything more a nurse rushed into your room.

"Welcome back-soon to be Miss Kujo! I'm glad you are awake, however during the accident you lost your pregnancy. Don't worry you'll still be able to have kids but, you'll have to wait till you heal completely." She smiled

"Oh...how sad, but if I need to wait- I'm ok with that!" you smiled

"Maybe you will be ok, but make sure your hubby waits too, he has stayed by your bed side for the whole week you were out! Oop- He's waking up! I'll leave you to it!" the nurse giggles and leaves the room.

You turn your head to greet Jotaro as he wakes up, but instead you were greeted with Jotaro kissing you. You frantically tap his arm, you couldn't breath,

"Ah! JOJO!! I don't think she can breathe!" Holly panicked, Jotaro moved away, you laughed and clenched your stomach in pain, it still hurt like a mother fucker-

"Welcome back little missy!" Mister Joestar smiled and gave you a head pat,

"Hello! It's nice to be back!" You felt warm tears roll down your smiling face. Jotaro quickly went to wipe your tears and glared at his grandfather accusingly.

"No no, Jojo! It's ok, I'm happy...I truly am happy. But, is it really ok for me to be a part of your family forever?" you ask feeling a little unworthy seeing how much trouble you've caused...

"What do you mean?! I had considered you a part of the family the first day you and Jotaro met!" Holly smiled

"I don't give a damn about what they think, even if they were against it- I would've chosen you regardless...I've made my choice, I don't think I could even sleep with another girl- what you gave me is unbeatable~" Jotaro growled, your face burned with embarrassment

"Woah woah, you still got company in the room! OH! and the nurse said no bed play til the little missy is fully healed!" Mister Joestar laughed

"Damn..." Jotaro hissed,

"Fine...I'll wait...hurry up and get better." Jotaro smirked.

-Time Skip-

It's been a few years, but you're back in the hospital, screaming and yelling curses and crys.

"Come on Mrs.Kujo! Push Push!!" the doctor encouraged,

"AHHHH! I'M TRYING" you screamed Jotaro had you hold his hand, you were damn near breaking it- then

the sound of a baby crying rose above the noise,

"Congratulations Mister and Miss Kujo! It's a baby girl!" The doctor said as Jotaro cut the umbilical cord.

"Jojo lean! I want to hold her!--wait jojo..lean jojolean...jolean...Jolyne! That's her name now and you can't change my mind!" you exclaim as you received your child in your arms.

"If it's a name you chose, I have no arguments." Jotaro smiled as he watched you hold the baby.

"She's like a little rasin~ Wow! Her star is already forming in!" you smile and trace the mark with your finger carefully.

-Time Skip-

You and Jotaro were now 28, Jolyne is now 7 years old.

"How do we feel about a little family trip?" Jotaro says to you and Jolyne as Suzie yells at Joseph in the other room.

"Oh? Where did you have in mind?" You ask while holding Jolyne,

"Morioh" Jotaro said taking Jolyne from your arms,

"You want to meet more family?" Jotaro asked, Jolyne yelled with excitement.

You smiled, Jotaro wasn't a perfect father, he's a little distant at times but, he makes one hell of a role model. So far Jolyne seems to show more personality traits closer to Joseph, which annoys Jotaro sometimes but, he still loves her.

Maybe a family outing would be perfect.

"Haha, my my...I love you Jojo..." you giggle

"I love you too-"

"I love you too mommy!"

you laugh

"Ah! My Jojos! What am I going to do with you two!" you laugh as Jotaro kisses you and lifts Jolyne on his back as you all leave to get ready to pack up to go to Morioh!

The End

((Thank you all for reading my story! I hope you enjoyed! Seems you got the sweet ending! I wonder what's in store for the other ending? I love you all! Thank you!))