5

Jungkook's mother eyes widen, she walked to Jungkook, stopping him from cutting.
"Baby, you answered him?" Yuna asked, her son nodding.
"Are you mad at me, Mommy?" Jungkook asks, pouting at his mother. His mother shook his head, holding onto his son's hands.
"Baby, I was just shocked but don't do anything bad, okay?" Yuna said, her son nodding again. She kissed his cheeks before going back to cooking.

"What's you intention with Jungkook?" Yuna asks Taehyung who was eating the spaghetti she served for him. The boy looks at her before answering.
"I just love him, I promise I didn't court him for his body" Taehyung answered, Yuna nodding taking the information.
"If you do anything bad with him, I won't hesitate to tell your mother and let her do anything with you" Yuna threatened, glaring at him.
"Mom, we'll beat him up if he ever did anything and to Jungkook!" Two voice yelled, making the eating boy gulped what he was eating.

"U-uhmmm... I'll go now, Mrs Jeon" Taehyung said before standing up and leaving.
"You guys didn't have to threaten him" Jungkook said, pouting and crossing his arms on his chest.
"We were just being protective big brothers" Yoongi said. The youngest rolled his eyes before going back to the living room.