8

Jungkook speed walks while Taehyung follows him.
"Jungkook, please!" The older shouts, the younger's pace speeding up. Taehyung then ran, making the younger to also run fast.

Taehyung then finally caught up to Jungkook but the younger was catching his breath, holding onto his chest.
"What's happening!?" Taehyung asked, his question was ignored when the younger continued to reach something from his side. He looks at what the younger was reaching for and then he it. His inhaler.

Taehyung hurriedly gets the inhaler, going back to Jungkook. He made the younger take a few puffs and he was now back to breathing normally.
"Get away from me!" Jungkook said, pushing the older causing him to fall.
"Jungkook, I'm sorry, I was just so guilty and stressed that I took it out on you!" Taehyung says, pleading for the younger to forgive him.

"Let's break up" Jungkook said on the verge of tears.
"Break up? Jungkook, we've only been dating for a few weeks and you seriously want to break up with me? Jungkook, I'm sorry, okay?" Taehyung said sternly, but on the inside he was crying.

"It just--Taehyung, I don't know what to do, girls and boys run after you and you chose me, people will hate me for that" Jungkook says, tears falling down his cheeks.
"Didn't I promise to protect you? I don't care about what they think, just remember, I will protect you" Taehyung said, cupping the younger's cheeks to make him look up.

Jungkook removes Taehyung's hands on his face before he looked down, crying.
"I--give me time to think" Jungkook said, holding onto his bag straps tighter. The older understood this, so he nodded.

"I'll wait for your forgiveness" Taehyung said, pecking the younger's forehead before leaving.