12

The mother and son, watched the street dancers, clapping and putting a coin on their hat. Jungkook was putting a fake smile as he still didn't moved on from his now ex-boyfriend. Of course, his mother noticed this, as she sighed, she really wanted to distract her son from the heartbreak he's feeling but it's still wasn't enough.

"Oh, look! An ice cream shop, want to go?" Yuna asks her son who nodded and gave another fake smile. As they were about to walk, the younger noticed a familiar person that made his eyes tear up again. His mother followed his gaze, frowning when she saw that the person has another person with him. Jungkook but his lip to prevent himself from breaking down, his mother assisting him away from the crowd.

"Mo-mommy... " The younger suddenly as he continued to sob on his mother's shoulder.
"Shh, shh, Mommy's here, let it all out" Yuna said as she rubbed her son's back, assuring him that everything's gonna be okay.
"It hurts, Mommy" Jungkook said as he pulled away from the hug, hitting his chest as it was tightening. Yuna pulled her son's fist away from his chest, not wanting him to scratch his arms again.

"What hurts?" The two looks at where the voice came from, finding Jungmin.
"Not now, Jungmin" Yuna said as she hugged her son again.
"Baby, tell Dada" The father said as he also rubbed his son's back.
"It was my fault, my fault that he broke up with me, it's because of my mind that thinks he's cheating when he's not" Jungkook said, his father now understanding.
"No, it's not your fault, baby, you two are just too young to still understand love but remember that me and you Mommy will always help you learn this things, okay?" Jungmin said, his son nodding indicating that he understood.

Taehyung saw at his room, ruffling his hair as he remembered what happened an hour ago.
"It was a bad idea to date another person when you're still in love with him" His mother said as she kissed her son's forehead.
"I know, Mom and I'm so stupid for doing that" He said as he punched his pillow(Dont punch that fucking pillow, throw it😂).

"I miss you"