11

"Jungkook, don't be like that, maybe there's traffic when he's on his way" Hoseok, one of Jungkook's childhood friend said.
"Traffic? A traffic wouldn't make him take this long, he could've just walk in and just watched some of my play but no, he didn't come" The younger said as he sat on the stage, tears brimming at his eyes.

"Jungkook!" They heard a deep voice yell before Taehyung walked in.
"Baby, I'm sorry, I didn't realize the time" Taehyung said as goes to Jungkook, getting a hold of his hands. The younger removed the older's grip on his hand, glaring at him.
"You promised to go but you didn't, did you kiss Jennie again?" Jungkook said as he was dissapointed with Taehyung for promising something he didn't really do.

"No, baby, please" The older pleaded.
"Maybe it's another girl?" The younger said as he stood up.
"What do you want, break up with me?" Jungkook said as he crosses his arms.
"Then let's break up!" Taehyung said before he walked away. The younger stood there, shocked at what he heard before he broke down. Hoseok ran to him, hugging to comfort him.

Jungkook walked home, but as he was about to walk in, he heard his parents arguing. He hid behind the wall, listening to them.
"Yuna, why didn't you tell me about our debts? I could've paid it, we have enough money to pay it, why did you have to overwork yourself!?" Jungmin, Jungkook's father yelled.
"I didn't want to stress you more, you looked tired when you called me a month ago" Yuna said as her voice sounded shaky.
"What's the point of me working for you guys when you don't trust me? We help each other, didn't we promise that?" Jungmin said before he walked out, seeing Jungkook. He stopped before he sighed and left.

"Jungmin!" Yuna yelled before she saw Jungkook. The younger walked in, clutching his bag as he looks down.
"Mom, why did you lie to Dada" The younger said, crying when he heard his parents fight for the first time.
"Baby, I didn't know he'll react this way, but don't worry he just needs some fresh air" Yuna said, looking at her son up and down before she saw the red scratch marks on his arms.
"Jungkook, what did you do!? What happened!? You wouldn't do this if something didn't happen, is it about me and your Dada!?" Yuna said as she holds his son's reddened arms, hearing him wince.

"You need to stop this habit, baby, it'll hurt you" Jungkook's mother said as she put some cream on the boy's arms. Yes, the younger had a habit where he would scratch his arms when something bad happened, his parents tried to stop him from doing this, so they don't fight infront of him, they thought it was gone but they thought wrong.
"Now, tell me what happened" Yuna said, she noticed the boy was about to scratch his arm again, so she held his hands.
"Stop that, tell Mommy" She said as she looks into his big teary doe eyes.

"Taehyungie Hyung and I broke up"