15

"Hi Auntie, uhmmm...can I talk to you about Jungkook something" Hoseok said as he whispered Jungkook's name on Mrs Jeon's ear. The older woman nodded as she led her tired son to his room. She then got out after helping Jungkook sleep, going to Hoseok to talk.
"So, what did you want to talk about, Sweetie?" Yuna asks as she sat down on the couch next to younger male.

"Uhmmm...can you please let Jungkook go to a party, I just wanted to help him and distract him from the break up" Hoseok said as he gave Yuna an awkward smile
"A party? Didn't Jungkook tell you that he hated going to one? He said he was almost taken advantage of, if it weren't for Taehyung" Jungkook's mother said as she recalled the time Jungkook said to exact same words.
"Yes, I remembered, Auntie, I just wanted to distract him but don't worry, I promise to look after him" Hoseok said as he puts his pinky finger up. The older chuckled as she tangled her pinky with the younger.

"Just promise us that you will protect him with you know, those guys" Yuna said as he gave the younger a stern glare. Hoseok nodded as he was intimidated with the woman's glare.

"C'mon Jungkook, your mother agreed to this, she also wanted you to be happy and not depressed" Hoseok whined as he pulled on the younger's arm.
"But hyung, you know I hate going to one, right?" Jungkook said as he also whined.
"No, change or I'll ignore you for a week" The older said as he crossed his arms, mentally smirking as the younger stood up.

Jungkook came out of the bathroom looking like this.

(Thus is the time he had his wisdom teeth removed, so his cheeks are puffy)

"Is that what you're gonna wear?" The older asks as he eyes the younger's clothes. Jungkook rolled his eyes, raising one of his brows.
"Do you want me to attract rapists?" He said, gaining an awkward smile from the older.
"Right" The older said as he scratched his nape, going out.

"I wish Mommy didn't agree to this party"