6

"Jungkook-ah!" Jungkook heard a voice yell, looking back to see his boyfriend. The older walked to him, getting his hand and kissing it.
"What's the matter, Taehyungie Hyung?" Jungkook asks, blushing at the older's action.
"Will you come to our trip?" Taehyung asks, looking at Jungkook with pleading eyes.
"I'll ask Mommy, and if she agrees then I will go" Jungkook said, smiling.

Taehyung hugs the younger before kissing his forehead.
"Okay, see you!" The taller said, turning away. Jungkook looks at the older but frowned when he saw a girl waving at him.

"Hi Taehyungie!" He heard the girl said, his boyfriend waving back. He shrugged and got inside his house.

A few day later...

"What's your problem, hyung!?" Jungkook said, following the older who was literally running away from him. Suddenly, the older stopped walking, looking at the younger with cold eyes.
"You are my problem!" Taehyung yelled, taking the younger aback.
"What did I do!?" Jungkook yelled back, sadness and anger laced in his voice.

"Why didn't you come to the trip!?" Taehyung shouted, crossing his arms.
"I said Mommy didn't let me, didn't I sent you text!? You also weren't answering my calls and text!" Jungkook said, also crossing his arms. The younger looks down, tears brimming at his eyes.
"Why didn't you answer, huh?" Jungkook asks.

"It's because... " Taehyung stopped himself from talking.
"Because of what?" Jungkook asks, confused.
"Because Jennie kissed me!" Taehyung shouted, the younger looking at him with wide eyes.
"And I couldn't get to answer you because I was so guilty of what I did! I didn't stop her, I was so shocked!" Taehyung yelled, his face showing how guilty he is. The younger looked at him with anger before running away.

"Jungkook!"