13

"Jungkook, you should eat" Hoseok persuades the said male.
"I don't have the appetite, hyung" Jungkook said as his face shows how depressed he is.
"I know you still love him, but please, just eat this for your health" The older said as he puts the spoon infront of the younger's mouth, it containing the pudding he bought for him.
"I'll just eat one" Jungkook said before opening his mouth, letting the older feed him the pudding.
"But if you only eat one, then you're stomach isn't full yet" Hoseok said as he scooped the pudding.

"Hyung, please--just let me be" He said before standing up, walking out of the cafeteria. The younger male walks to the restroom, getting inside the stall, locking it as he sat down on the toilet. He then heard the restroom door opening, hearing two voices. He puts his ear near the stall door, eavesdropping as he was about curious on what's happening. He quietly gasps when he heard a girl moan, blushing as the girl continues to moan.

He then heard a familiar moan, his eyes widening when he smelt that also familiar scent.
"Oh no" He whispers, covering his mouth as he didn't want them to hear his sobs.

"You're so sexy" The deep voiced male said, continuing on sucking on the girl's neck.
"Daddy~~" The girl whines, making the male cringe.
"Ew, I'm turned off" The guy said before he buckles his belt back.
"But--" The girl was cut off when the guy glares at him.
"Whining doesn't suit you, Jungkook would sound more hot than you" He whispers the last part before he left the girl in the sink, sitting down.
"Ugh!" The girl screamed, frustrated as she was still horny.

When Jungkook didn't hear any sounds anymore, he took the chance to get out. He wipes the tears that were almost falling running to his next period.