18

Taehyung stared at Jungkook's sleeping state, holding onto his hand as he kisses it. The younger had been asleep for 6 hours now after the incident, the doctor said it was just shocked but the younger was still asleep, how?
"Jungkook, I'm sorry, please wake up now" Taehyung said as he felt tears prick his eyes.
"This is all my fault" He muttered, feeling his hand being held back.

"No, it's not your fault, hyung, I shouldn't of have made my hopes high on us getting back together, we should just stay as friends" A voice said weakly. He looks up, seeing Jungkook who's now awake.
"Jungkook!" Taehyung said, standing up and peeking his head out of the room to call for a doctor.

A doctor rushes to the room, getting inside as he saw his patient now awake.
"Oh, I see that you're awake, let me do a check up on you" The doctor said, getting his clipboard and approached Jungkook. After the check up, the doctor gives him a thumbs up, indicating that he can go now. The doctor then left the two alone, closing the door behind.

Taehyung turned back to the younger, giving him a smile and sitting at the chair.
"I'm sorry, Jungkook ah" He said, the younger tilting his head as a habit for confusion.
"I'm sorry for what you have saw, that girl threatened me, saying that she'll hurt you if I didn't do what she wanted" Taehyubg explained, the younger nodding and looking down.

"But I heard a moan" Jungkook said, pouting as he fiddles with his fingers.
"It was her, I wasn't feeling anything, I don't know about her" Taehyung said, caressing the younger's palm.
"Then promise me you won't do it again" Jungkook said, helding his pinky finger out as his pout grew. Taehyung chuckles, attaching his pinky with the younger's.

"Promise"