Probably Shouldn't

Camila's-POV One Week Later

I let Lucy come over today.
She called and asked if I could pick her up from the skatepark.
It was raining and she still had a few hours to wait before her roommate got home.
I've told her more than once now that she needs to get a new set of keys made.

"Thanks for picking me up, and letting me stay here for a few hours."
She's leaning against the kitchen counter and the knife block is right there. The thought of grabbing one and stabbing her is almost overwhelming.
I wish Lauren was around, she could keep me from doing something I shouldn't.

The thought starts to manifest, it itches and claws at my brain until I'm walking over.
I trap her between me and the counter, pressing myself against her.
"You're welcome."
Sometimes my thoughts can be dangerous.

"Wha-what are you doing..."
I lean in and kiss her as I reach for a knife, smiling when I feel her relax into it and kiss back.

I sit the knife down and pull away to look at her blushing face.
"So fucking cute." 
She hesitates for a second before initiating another kiss.

Fuck it, the rational sane part of me (a very small part), left me in that moment.

I bite her lip and she lets out a whimper the same time my hands unbutton her pants.
"Is this okay?"
With a nod she grabs my hand and slides it underneath her underwear.
"Please."
God, She's so fucking wet.
I watch her eyes flutter and mouth drop open in a silent moan as I run two fingers across her clit.

I reach and grab the knife the same moment I slide two fingers into her.
I'm not sure how long I fuck her before I start stabbing her, but next thing I know I'm sitting on the kitchen floor holding her body, soaked in blood from all the stab wounds.
(How many times did I stab her again?)
123456789
123456789
Nine and nine makes eighteen.

-

I wake up with a gasp, taking a deep breath as I grab my phone off the nightstand and checking the time.

3:00am
With a sigh I sit my phone back down and reach my hand into my underwear, gasping for a different reason as I feel how wet I am.
"Stupid fucking dream."

I remove my hand as I look over at Lauren sleeping, I wonder what she's dreaming about.

I spend a couple minutes just watching her sleep before rolling over and trying to fall back to sleep myself.

The next time I wake up it's to the sound of Lauren's alarm going off.
I lay still as I feel her move around, the annoying sound coming to a stop.

When she gets up and heads to the bathroom I take a minute to fully wake up before following her.

"Hey, what're you doing up? You usually stay asleep till at least nine."
She's right, 6:00 am is way to early
for me to be up but I don't want to be left alone today.
"Had a weird dream, can't sleep."
She finishes brushing her teeth before speaking again.
"What was it about?"
My mind starts replaying the dream I had earlier.

When she moves away from the sink to turn on the shower I grab my toothbrush.
As I put some toothpaste on it I reply.
"I had a wet dream about Lucy."
I watch through the mirror as Lauren stops in the middle of taking her shirt off, letting it fall back down into place.
I didn't say it to hurt her, but it felt real and I'm still a little affected by it.
And not by the "sex" part of the dream either, I could careless about that, it's the stabbing her and holding her bleeding body part that got me.

I continue to watch her through the mirror as I brush my teeth.
And once I'm done she still hasn't said anything, just gets undressed and hops into the shower.
Quickly getting undressed I do the same.

Before I can fully step into the shower I'm being grabbed and shoved against the wall.
(I think she might be mad...)
I attempt to say something only to be shut up with a bruising kiss, her tongue invading my mouth, teeth biting my lip hard enough to draw blood.
Silently she walks us under the spray of water and turns me around so I'm not facing her.
(I think maybe she's also jealous...)
We shower in silence; after the second time I tried to speak she slapped me.
I don't mind, I'll let her have her fun for now, then I'll explain later.

Once we're done I barely get the chance to dry off before a hand is wrapped around my neck. I look into her eyes as she walks me to the bed and shoves me down.
I won't tell her, at least not right now but she looks so sexy like this.
"Don't move."
I do as I'm told and lay still, waiting for her to come back.