It's Haunting

Lauren's-POV

I'm so far from okay, yet the part of me that should be scared, that should be screaming at myself to run... isn't.
I keep coming back to it, going over it in my head but nothing changes. Nothing changes how I feel and it's funny how that's what scares me instead.

"I'm not entirely sure I'm sane anymore."

Camila's-POV

"Maybe you shouldn't be with me."
"What!?"
This isn't a conversation I wanted to have before bed, but I doubt either one of us will be sleeping tonight anyways.
"I just—I don't want you to destroy yourself just to be with someone like me."
She sits up and reaches over to turn the lamp on.
"What would you do if I left?" Her voice sounds fragile and the question makes me feel sick.
I don't want her to ever leave me, but if she decided it was to much—I'm to much.
"Let the darkness fully consume me."
"Princess..."
I could probably go on a murder spree and get away with it for awhile before getting caught.
"I'm so unbelievably in love with you and I'm not going anywhere."

She says it like she's never meant anything more. I bring her hand that I'm holding to my lips and kiss the back of it.
"I love you more than you will ever know." Truthfully she doesn't have a choice because realistically I know even if I had to, I could never let her go. Especially if she was leaving me for someone else, that would be a blood bath.

Like the first girlfriend I ever had, she thought cheating on me was a good idea. She's no longer breathing and neither is the bitch she was fucking behind my back.

-quick note-
I've been struggling to write this chapter so instead of sitting on it for another month imma post what I've got and start working on the next one.

Thank you for reading!!

Also idk why but this fic started slowly blowing up out of nowhere which is crazy cause I honestly don't know why 🤷‍♂️ I've literally been writing this entire thing in the middle of the night super sleep deprived and hopped up on depression and caffeine🙃 so I know there's most likely a ton of typos and shit but I'm to self conscious to go back and fix them knowing so many people have read this already👻
Anyways I'll update a new chapter soon!!👋