Life in the Vivid Dream

A person you blindly, ignorantly thought you could trust turns out to be a monster.
You don't believe in regret but if there was ever anything to regret, then it would be everything that lead you to her that night.

Losing all concept of time you're not exactly sure how long it's been. And you're not sure if you'll ever figure out how to escape.

It's hard to explain how unsettling it is, the way she treats you. It's like you're a plaything for her, a living doll that she takes care of.

You moved from the basement to a bedroom she claimed was now yours,  then she tied you to a bed and locked the door.
The window helps with knowing if it's day or night and so far she only ever comes when it's nighttime.

Nighttime is the only time you get to do anything other then lay in bed. Even if she's hovering over you or literally holding you, but over time it's become welcomed and that's so unnerving, a sick sort of comfort being given by the thing hurting you.
How twisted... but being tied up for hours and isolated in an unfamiliar place fucks with your sanity.

And you know what she's capable of, what she's going to do. You've seen it, you're best friend undeservingly was the victim of it.

You deeply regret every decision that lead you to getting inside her car that night.

You're pretty sure that night will still haunt you long after you're dead.

And you're death will be soon rather then later.
You thought about jumping out the window if you ever got loose, but the idea and hope fell apart when one night you noticed how far down the jump is.
You can't exactly run with a broke leg and getting yourself untied would have to actually happen first.

~Note Time: that time when the fic derails into nonsensical madness.

Hi! I'm still working on it.
I decided to give Claire 👇that beautiful space fairy her own chapter

☝️Yea this ones short and took awhile to do because I've been sick (not covid) but I'm working on it

☝️
Yea this ones short and took awhile to do because I've been sick (not covid) but I'm working on it.

If you've made it this far...
how are you guys?
Thx for reading 🖤
Ps. Would you like a QnA on how I write this or about me in general?

A few ppl have been asking questions about the fic n me so if enough ppl want I'll do a QnA thingy