Punish Me

It doesn't take long for her to emerge from the closet wearing one of our toys.
"Face down ass up." The way she says it has me immediately moving around until I'm on my hands and knees,
letting my upper body rest against my pillow and the mattress.

She gets behind me and in one quick move thrusts into me. I bite down on my pillow to muffle my moans as she fucks me.

"Fuck, Lauren!"
I cry out when she suddenly spanks me hard and pulls out only to thrust back inside roughly.

A few more hard hits and her hand wonders between my legs to play with my clit.
Being almost painfully aroused for a couple of hours and doing nothing about it until now, it has me coming faster than usual.

But I don't want it to end so soon and neither does Lauren apparently. As soon as I come down she pulls out and turns me over, then not so gently slides back into me.

I open my eyes and stare into hers as her movements grow slower and more languid. "Lauren."
She wraps a hand around my neck and presses against my pulse points, her thrusts growing faster again.

I grip the sheets and arch into her, moans cutting off into strangled gasps.
Before I know it I'm coming again, but she doesn't slow down nor does she remove her hand.
And when it gets too much, when breathing becomes a concern I raise my hand and tap the headboard three times.

Her nails are short, but I can still feel them dig into me when she tightens her grip on my neck before letting go.
I gasp air in and out of my lungs until I'm breathing properly again, half aware of her finally pulling out and taking the strap-on off.

She moves down between my legs and
I let her bite, kiss, and lick until the overstimulation starts to become too much. I tap the headboard again and try to calm myself when she sits up.

"Was she better?" Theirs a bite to her words and it takes a second for me to realize what she's asking.
When it finally clicks I can't help but laugh.
"Seriously?" I pull her down and into a hug when she starts to pout.
"Lolo, my dream wasn't exactly what you're thinking it was." she looks confused as she moves to lay next to me.
"I mean—I dreamt that I stabbed her to death."

"Oh.."
"Sorry." She shakes her head with a soft smile.
"Don't be. I just, I don't know."
I don't think this side of me will ever be an easy pill to swallow, some are easier than others though.
(I think this is one of the harder ones.)

"I don't want to hurt her, or do her." She laughs at that.
"I know, you just really like the attention."
It's true I like the attention.
Even if I have the urge to kill her, it doesn't necessarily mean I want to, (albeit for selfish reasons.) I've refrained myself from killing a number of people (like my parents.) because I didn't want to, even if I had a strong almost craving type of urge to do so.

I roll over so I'm facing her.
"Wanna know what else I really like?"
"What?"
I think it's safe to say now.
"How dominate you get when you're jealous."
"Shut up!"
Seeing that side of her is rare and I would love to explore it more.