Angels Will Cry When It's Raining

The rope bites into your wrists when you pull against them. You really wish you could at least sit up for a change, laying in the same position is getting old.

Next time she comes in you decide you'll ask about a position change, or maybe being untied all together since their isn't a way to actually escape—
at least you haven't found one yet.

You also wish you could at the very least get some kind of peaceful sleep. Sleeping through most of what's happening would be nice, but your dreams have turned into nightmares and sleep only happens when exhaustion fully takes over.

Maybe you already have, but maybe you should just give up.

She comes in early today, the sun has only just started to set and it's usually dark when she visits.

What you planed on saying doesn't get said, before you could get the courage to speak she's already beside you undoing the ropes.

Bathroom break.

She stays in the room but faces the door the entire time because she doesn't trust you.
It makes you extremely uncomfortable but it's by no means the worst part of this entire ordeal.

She talks and you push through the anxiety you feel every time and try to reply.
At least she isn't actually giving or watching you take a bath, and you make it last for as long as you can.

It's a small piece of freedom you cling to.

You sit in the bathtub and silently cry until the water turns cold and she gets tired of staring at a door.

-Note
Another one in Claire's POV
So we are 16k that's crazy amazing
Thx for reading this mess lol

Also those longer chapters are coming.