∆ E N T A N G L E D ∆

'Hey Adi! I won't be able to come home soon as I promised to you yesterday

'Hey Adi! I won't be able to come home soon as I promised to you yesterday. I've to take care of few things here but don't feel tensed because I'm coming at night and I'm so sorry I had to change the plans last minute sweety!'

'Baby it's fine. You know that I'm pretty busy myself at the firm so no problem. Enjoy free time with your fam. When are you planning to come home anyway?'

'I think by nine? See you tonight. By the way it's your birthday in three days remember? But maybe I might give you a tempting surprise tonight! Wait for me and have a great day Adi!'

'Mh.. hm! Pre-birthday gift? I wonder what kinda 'dirty stuff' you're planning wifey. I'm eagerly waiting. Bye, I love you Pooja!'

'Bye Aditya...'

"Mr. Aditya Hooda? We are calling from the Apollo General Hospital. There's an emergency case and we can't explain everything right now. Mr. Hooda, your wife Pooja has met with a car accident and sorry to say that her condition is critical. Could you please come and..."

"...Mr. Yash Arora and Mrs. Pooja Hooda were travelling by the same car when this accident took place"

"Bhai! Where are you lost? Are you alright? Do you need some water?"

Arjun questioned Aditya hesitantly and reaching the cubby-hole of the jeep he fished out a fresh water bottle and removing it's seal, he handed it over to Aditya who took it with a shaking hand. As Arjun waited till he finished drinking water, he typed out a text to Anjana informing her that he'll try to convince Aditya to come to the hospital.

As Aditya put the bottle inside and closed the cubby, he rubbed his hands and moved the sun visor down to block the sunlight hitting his face.

"Arjun, let's go home. I'll come to the hospital later OK? For now I just need some rest, so let's move.."

Partially truthful Aditya almost stuttered with his words as he knew that Arjun could easily catch up with his lie being a lawyer about his weird behaviour. As expected Arjun crossed his arms across his chest and sighed.

"Bhai, Bhabhi faced an accident last night and she went in to a Coma. We know how much you love her. Her family is on their way to see their daughter and I suppose they want to see how their son-in-law is coping up with the situation too. So please cooperate and come to the hospital with me. Even mom wants you there because they have allowed guests to visit bhabhi.."

"Chote stop this sh**! I've tolerated your nonsense for long doesn't mean that I'll obey whatever you or maa tells me to do. I'm not a kid and don't try to control me like your bhabhi! I just need a break and I think taking a nap would help me gain some senses and that's why I want you to take me home. Tell our parents that I'm coming there later to see Pooja, are you happy now? Please Arjun.."