∆ D E S I D E R I U M ∆

Your absence has not taught me to be alone, it merely has shown that when together we cast a single shadow on the wall 

- Doug Fetherling -

As Arjun walked around the super market pushing the trolley carrying vegetables with Snowflake beside him tied to a leash, he noticed a familiar face among the stalls at a distance. He might have seen her at the party Pooja bhabhi had arranged few months back. If he's not wrong she is the lady who tried flirting with him after getting to know that he is Aditya's brother!

Crap! It seems like her only. I better make an escape before getting bombarded with questions about my future.

Arjun stepped back abruptly and tried to run through the family marching in front of him looking elsewhere unfortunately. Snowflake started barking menacingly as she felt odd and it scared the children of the family to an extent that they started screaming.

"I'm extremely sorry, this is my brother's dog and I'm taking her for a walk only but it won't bite, Snowflake is sweet! So sorry.."

Arjun tried to pacify the kids and as if the father of them understood, he patted Arjun's shoulder and smiled.

"We understand young man. My daughter and son are always scared of dogs. Sorry about their behaviour.."

The family walked past Arjun and he took a breath of relief to have missed out on the lady he's been trying to avoid. Just when he took the corner of the utensils section, Arjun realized how bad his timing was as the woman appeared next to him wearing Purple colour fitting dress and a plastic smile across her face.

"Oh em gee! The dashing brother of the handsome Aditya Hooda. Hi Arjun!"

She animatedly cried in a high pitched tone and Arjun cringed. She hugged him around his neck when Snowflake sensed her attitude and barked aloud.

"Ouch! Don't bark at me you stupid mutt! How come you like idiotic animals Arjun?"

Her cruel words didn't settle with Arjun as he bent and picked Snowflake up and cuddled her between his arms. He frowned and gave the lady a look of dissatisfaction.

"I beg your pardon, Miss Sheena?"

"It's Sharon Patel! Sharon for you sweetheart.."

"Don't sweetheart me if you are calling Snowflake names. My brother's dog is my dog as well and if you don't know how to shut your mouth blaming the poor thing, there's no use of me talking to you!"

Arjun decided to avoid Sharon in whichever way possible as he grabbed his cart and backed off. Unexpectedly he felt Sharon's cold hand on top of his.

"I'm sorry I overreacted Arjun. Snowflake looks cute by the way. Well Arjun if I'm not wrong you don't live near here right? Aditya and Pooh does. Have you come to see them?"