∆ L A N G U O R ∆

Happy 2nd Year Anniversary to the memorable show Bepannaah! 😇🧁🎂🍸
One of the most classy and unique concepts ever to grace the ITV screens 🌸
& yes, AdiYa will reign in our hearts forever 🧡

Happy 2nd Year Anniversary to the memorable show Bepannaah! 😇🧁🎂🍸 One of the most classy and unique concepts ever to grace the ITV screens 🌸& yes, AdiYa will reign in our hearts forever 🧡

19•03•2020

"Baby? Are you busy?"

Pooja asked in a merry tone as Aditya marched around his office upstairs, searching through his case files. He lifted his head and adjusted his working glasses in time to see his wife leaning against the door with a cup of Hot Coffee and few biscuits placed on a tray.

It was past eleven at night and Pooja felt that Aditya might require an energy booster to stay up late night and finish his work thus the coffee and food.

"Hey babe, I thought you must be sleeping. You were busy going out to see those locations today, weren't you? Then why are you awake at this time Pooja?"

Aditya asked with a smile as he placed the documents on his table and walked towards his wife. Taking the tray away and placing it carefully on the table, Aditya took his Pooja's hand and made her sit down on his chair. Pooja observed her husband's tiresome appearance and touched his face with a frown.

"Adi, you've been working like mad since the past few days whenever you returned from work. Don't you feel frustrated? I feel bad about you.."

Pooja asked Aditya as he bent down and sat on his knees in front of her. He smirked and nodded his head negatively.

"Baby, work is important and who knows it more than you? I do feel tired but I love my job! So don't take feel tensed about me alright? I'm okay. Anyway, what brings you here dear wife? Can't you sleep without me, hm..?"

Aditya stood on his knees and moved closer towards Pooja and touched their noses lovingly. Feeling ticklish Pooja looked at his twinkling eyes and gave a shy smile.

"Maybe Adi.. It's just that I don't want you to take a lot of pressure. I'm your wife and I do keep track of everything you do. You know that right Adi?"

"Of course Pooja! Don't worry, it might take thirty more minutes for me to finish my work and then I'll come. Like a sweetheart, please go and get some sleep!"

Aditya ordered Pooja and tilted his head which made her smile drain away slowly and he noticed worry lines across her forehead.

"Is there something wrong Pooja? You can tell me anything, you know that!"

Aditya held Pooja's hand tightly and raised his brow. Pooja suddenly realized that she was overreacting and cleared her throat uncomfortably.