Back On The Pirate Ship

Link had the most wonderful ending to such a terrible dream. The dream was that Gonzo told him the story of his father's, and Tetra's mother going on a search for treasure, but not finishing it. Link dreaded what was coming, but once Gonzo left him, he began to cry, and Tetra joined him afterward.

Wait, that actually happened. But what happened afterward?

The first time Link realized that he was indeed on a bed, not a hammock. As far as he knew, Tetra only had a bed, which sparked his hormonal thought of a series of "Oh no," "I hope we didn't do anything," and, his favorite thought out of the three of them, "Hell yeah. I'm sleeping with the sexiest girl on the seas, and she's barely clothed."

Come on, all the males reading this would do the same if they were literally in contact with a beautiful girl in night clothes. Don't say you won't. You're lying.

If clothes meant anything, Link apparently was still a virgin, although his other brain wasn't happy about that. He still had on his undergarments to his green tunic, while Tetra... Link wouldn't go that far. Tetra would kill him.

Tetra.

Link turned his head to the girl resting within his arms, her slightly tanned body moving up and down in peace. Her charming face had a smile on it, but not the mischievous smiles or the flirty smiles Link usually sees. No, this one was a sign of comfort.

Link looked out the window, realizing how early it still it is. Judging from the lack of sunlight, but the fading of darkness, it was probably closing into sunrise. Huh, Link woke up early for once. He almost laughed, and probably would have, if Tetra hadn't started mumbling.

"No... Link... No..." She sounded as if she was pleading. Cute. That's when she gripped him a little tighter, as if in distress. "No... Don't go..."

Link rubbed Tetra's back (through the covers, mind you) and whispered, "I'm not going anywhere."

She seemed to respond as she relaxed and moved her hand on his side to his chest. Link wasn't toned (he wondered why) but he has some muscles. Well, he was still a scrawny boy. Tetra sighed into his shoulder, and, surprising Link, stated, "Never leave me."

Link let her words slip his mind. She was dreaming about both of them apparently. She didn't mean it, did she? If she did... Could he actually leave Grandma Saria and Aryll behind? Sure, the others could help them, but Link didn't want to feel guilty leaving his family behind. His father managed, but what Link was doing was different.

Rusl was chasing adventure. Link was chasing adventure, and...well...maybe love. Maybe.

OK, Link had the hots for Tetra. You knew this anyway. You waited for it to come ever since you looked at the description of the story. Here it is, reader. Run outside and rejoice.

Don't do that.

Yes, Link was not in love with the girl whose body was mere inches from sleeping together, and "sleeping together." Sure, he and Tetra cuddled before, but that's because the K.O.R.L. didn't have much space.

Oh boy, that's going to be a problem if a third person joins.

Link began to feel Tetra's leg move and made its destination to where Link felt uncomfortable. Not only was her leg there, but if she moved any closer... Link began to turn red at the thought. This would not be leaving his mind all day. Gonzo might see him, and probably will be serious the next time Link's sexuality is questioned. He didn't want to touch her, in risk of being caught, but he didn't want to feel this way any longer. "Tetra... Wake up for a moment."

Tetra stirred, and slowly opened her eyes, sleepily gazing at Link. "Why... Why are...you up?"

"She's cute when she looks innocent. Speaking of Innocence, back on topic!" "Uhh... Your leg is...on me." Tetra didn't seem to register what he said, so he repeated himself. "Tetra, your leg is on me."