Characters

Mugwang | Daekan warriorHe was born in small tribe but became more powerful warrior

He was born in small tribe but became more powerful warrior. He and his brother spent hard times since their childhood. After years of misery, they came to Arthdal ​​as slave and then tribe leader Sanung Niruha sent them to military training. Younger Mugwang spent hard times at there too. But he gained popularity and respect thanks to his hard work and he became powerful warrior of Daekan troop.

Although Sanung Niruha sent them to the troop and changed their life, Mugwang doesn't like him. He obey to his son Tagon more and think that Tagon never use them for his own interests despite his father.

He is a little bit angry, stubborn and arrogant because life treated him worst. He likes fight and kill someone. That makes feel him more powerful and useful.

Dal Hee | Dan Byeok's daughter

She is daughter of Dan Byeok who is step brother Tagon. She was born in Arthdal and growing as princess. Despite his father has no chance to get father's thorn because of Tagon, she is seen as an important person because her noble blood.

She was a good life since childhood but he was never completely free. She is very smart and has more abilities but she was pure and childlike. Her life goal is getting married with her big love.

She madly fell in love with Mugwang since she was child. Even she said to everyone that she will marry with him but nobody took her serious include Mugwang.

Rejecting by him made her more stubborn person. She became stubborn, grumpy and cold hearded person. She thought that she gave up with him but after years they met again and she realised that he is her indispensable love.

Saya | Tagon's step son

Saya is Tagon's secret son. Tagon found him in the forest. Saya was closed in the tower for years but he grew up as a true prince. He is noble, kind and very smart. Talking with him is great pleasure.

Dal Hee's mother wants that she get married with him. Because he is the possible king of the future.

Saya doesn't love Dal Hee but he likes her as a huma being. They met sometimes but they became close friends, not lovers.

Chaeun | Healer's daughter

She was born in a small house and have an ordinary life like other people. But their family has a big secret. They hide a neanthal girl and treated her like their second daughter. That's why her ordinary life suddenly changed.

One day Mubaek who is brother of Mugwang and leader of Daekan troop suspected that there is a neanthal girl. He wanted to find a truth and talked about it with Mugwang. So they made a plan that Mugwang met with her and make her fall in love with him. Then she will open up her secrets to him and they will find where is neanthal girl.

Nobody know about this plan include Dal Hee, so Chaeun became her potential enemy.

Roddip | Neanthal men

Roddip is last neanthal men who lives. He wanted to take revenge and found Nunbyel who is last neanthal girl that Chaeun's family hide. They met and then decided to take their revenge with them, especially with Daeakan members.