5

Mugwang looked at Dalhee's eyes intensely. He had an ecstatic posture. Dalhee waited an answer from him. She had been in love with him ever since she knew herself. Her life passed by waiting for him to respond to her feelings. When it comes to him, she forgot her pride. She had promised herself that she never will be like that but even now she was greedily waiting an answer from him. Even she had confessed her love to him again. Whereas she had tried very hard to deceive both herself and him. That's why his silence hurted her.

"I mean.." Since he just looked at her without say anything, she tried to change subject "You have a girlfriend. You're owner of her heart."

"And you want to steal it from her?"

His sudden questing caused her confuse. Now her heart was about smash her chest.

"What?"

"You said you don't own my heart and it makes you hurt."

Suddenly he approached his face to hers but did nothing. She pushed his chest immediately.

"When?"
She asked with excitement.

"Few minutes ago."

He was serious. Dalhee wasn't able to feel his excitement or others feelings that she already felt all of them. Why did she even confessed her feelings to him? Did she really lost towards her own feelings? Why she was so weak in front of him anytime?

"I meant old days."

Finally she was able to find right answer. Mugwang smirked.

"You also told that you never love me. Few days ago."

She felt trapped because she wasn't an answer for this. That feeling made her mad.

"Why are you here?" she asked while frowning.

"I'm not here for you. Some people would kill you all."

She looked at his bloody face. It seemed he killed a lot of people by himself. Judging by the wetness of his hair, he was quite sweaty. The scar in his eyebrow was still evident. Although she was worried, she thought he looked so sexy.

"You just said that you couldn't stay and watch." She smirked "I repeat; Why are you here?"

"I wanted to cut some heads."  he smirked back.

"I'm sure you've cut enough, but why are you in my room and laying on me? Are you gonna cut my head too?"

He looked at her eyes. He only did it. His expression turned too fast. She wasn't able to get his feelings. Did he liked her replies or not? Why did he smirked and then turned to serious?

"I was check that if everyone okay or not." He paused and looked at the door "Anyway, I should go."

He moved immediately. Nobody should have seen him. She wasn't aware but he was fighting with seconds.

"Can you keep a secret that I came here?" he asked "Nobody should know that, otherwise I may get into trouble.

She nodded. When he moved to leave, Dalhee grabbed his arm and made him stop.

"Come again.."

Though he regretted his behavior, he hesitated. At that little hesitation moment, he  looked at her eyes filled with anticipation. She was full of passion. His gaze slipped to her lips from her eyes. That happened without being aware. For a moment she was going about to say something. Her lips moved but then she gave up and stop. He watched every move of her dried lips. As if her lips invited him to make them wet.

"What is this weird feeling?" He thought. Why couldn't he see this underlying girl as a child?  The emotions she had created in him shouldn't have been like this. This desire that he felt was very absurd.