9

Saya entered the big room where Tagon and Mubaek were there. He was very exited and fussed because he was feeling something good things would happen after this time.

"What's happening?"
His first question was it. Tagon smiled. His smile gave him hope.

"Daekan warriors were settled nearby Arthdal. Danbyeok and Asa Ron think they can attack me at thi situation but-" he paused, looking at Mubaek "He manages my plan very well."

"After then?" asked Saya, sitting next to Tagon. He was expected something big than this.

"It's so sad to say that but my brother wants to kill me. I have only option to make him stop."

"What about Asa Ron?" asked Saya, looking at Mubaek. He was feeling uneasy while Mubaek was here. Weird but he never liked and believed him enough.

"Nothing will be different with him." replied Tagon. Personally he didn't like to speak about Asa Ron. He hadn't any plan for taking down him as always.

"So you chose to obey him for your father's throne?" frowned Saya, Mubaek too. Tagon smirked like nothing made him uneasy and then pointed Mubaek to leave. He bowed,leaving. After Mubaek left, Tagon stood up. Saya already got that how much he is nervous.

"Asa Ron can't sit this throne. He needs us." said Tagon, after a little pause.

"But we don't need him." Saya stood up too "He will manage us too. Again. Forever."

"I'll think about it but not now."
Tagon sighed. He wanted Saya to leave too.

"Father.." sighed Saya "Are you sure Asa Ron will chose you as a next king? "

Tagon frowned. Since everything got more complicated he couldn't think about this possibility.

"What do you mean?"

"Maybe Asa Ron would choose Dalhee? She's heiress of Danbyeok."

"She can't be next queen by herself" smirked Tagon "You alredy know it."

"She can if Asa Ron wants.." said Saya, smiling. "She would marry with any handsome and silly warrior and then she can get this throne. You're too smart and strong for Asa Ron. He would choose easy one for managing."

Tagon hesitated and thought. Is this mean he should kill Danbyeok's family too or what? He didn't want to see so much blood and turned to be a bloody king. He just wanted to kill people who are standing there, in front of him on the way of throne. No more bloods.

"This is my future throne." added Saya after a while. He noticed that Tagon was very thoughtful "No matter if you can sit there it not. We should praise our purple bloods as a king."

"So what?" asked Tagon. That made Saya smirk.

"Taealha was right. I should marry with her. If Asa Ron chose Danbyeok and his family, he should bear the results. We should enter his every plan, no matter what."

"He isn't that stupid." said Tagon nervously "He won't accept it."

"But he thought we're stupid. Danbyeok made this plan because he thinks he can use his daughter. Asa Ron accepted it because of this plan. We should pretend as stupid as they think and accept it but use it for our sake. That's a simple."

Tagon's nervous expression turned. He started to smirk. Saya got that he was already accept it. He smirked back. Finally his dad will do something strong.

***

Dalhee opened her eyes, trying to move but she couldn't. She didn't even remember when she fainted. Moments had disappeared on her mind. It took a few mintues to remember what happened her with Roddip.