4

Mugwang's fingers caressed Dalhee's cheeks softly. He wasn't aware, but he had been doing this for a while. This had a calming effect on Dalhee. Also Mugwang liked play with her soft skin.

"Why he made this plan? He always want to be leader but..my father..Now my father will stand on his way. Will he order to kill him too?"

"Tagon-nim made this plan because Asa Ron tried to take down Sannung Niruha. Killing him is his decision and he should pay for it."

It was a lie. Tagon made this plan because he wanted to take down his own father and Asa Ron at the same time. Probably he will make a new plan for Danbyeok too but now she wasn't supposed to know that.

"What will happen?"

She asked while opened her eyes widely. She really didn't got such complicate and cruel plan. Also she was worried for her family. But her worried face made Mugwang smile. She knew nothing and that made her confused. She looked so cute.

"Are you scared?" he asked while smiling.

"No" Since saw his smile she got mad "Just answer my question!"

"I think you're scared. Because you're trembling right now."

He looked at her body for a while. She pouted.

"I'm trembling because it's cold. I want to leave this shitty room."

"Of course you cold." His fingers lifted and touched her wet hair "You took a bath."

"So what? Is there any problem?"

"No." he replied with calm voice "Just I wonder, why Saya-nim didn't say anything about this plan to you?"

"Saya?" Her brows furrowed "Is he know about the plan too?"

"Most probably. He is Tagon-nim's son. He know every plan of him. We just did what he order but he can add what he wants."

"So?"

"What so?"

"Is this a talk of evil to him or what?"

"How dare I?" He shrugged "I just wonder why didn't he to tell you today."

"We were talking about other important things." She looked his eyes directly. Their important subject was him.

"More important than this?"
He frowned. He didn't get their interactions.

"Yes" she replied. Suddenly she realised that Mugwang knew about their meeting.
"But how do you know that we met?"

"I saw him when he left your room." He smiled ironic way "When you took a bath" added in a whisper.

"What?" She asked " It's really cold so I want to leave. Give me that fucking key and move on."

She tried to move immediately. Talking about their interaction with Saya made her uneasy because she talked about him. Only him. She didn't want to catch up so decided to run. But Mugwang didn't let.

"I'm not sure what will you do. I can't let you leave."
He looked very serious. He was sure that Dalhee will do something unnecessary thing at that critic situation.

"So what ? How many times we should stay here?" She hissed.

"You can be sure, I don't want to stay here when there are many people outside that waiting for me to cutting their heads."

Dalhee rolled her eyes. Mugwang thought about how did he to take her back to her room but he didn't know what will happen outside. Did Tagon already win over Asa Ron or just the war has begun between this two tribe? How could he stayed at here to take care of this little girl? Or why ?