2

Mubaek and Mugwang were standing front of the Danbyeok. He was just eating and drinking without talking for a while. After he called them to his tent, Mubaek didn't feel anything but Mugwang was nervous.

"Its been a while, huh?"
Danbyeok chugged his drink at once and stared at Mugwang.

"Yes, Danbyeok-nim"
Although he didn't looked at him Mubaek answered. Then Danbyeok looked at him like he recognise him just now.

"You were always good warrior Mubaek." he smiled and stared at Mugwang again "Your brother grew up well. Apparently  he will be good as much as you."

"He already the best." Mubaek smiled in pudent way. Mugwang had bowed down his head.

Danbyeok smirked. He continued to eat and then someone called Mubaek from outside. It was an embarrassing moment because Mugwang stayed there by himself after Mubaek left. He didn't want to be there with Danbyeok because they hadn't good background.

"Its been a while"
When Mubaek left, Danbyeok repeated his words "When we met last time?"

He was staring at Mugwang. It was a severe gaze.

"I don't remember clearly." answered Mugwang and looked at the ground. He was definitely remember that day.

"You don't? So you don't remember my last words too. Should I repeat?"

His voice was full of irony. He was knowing that Mugwang remember everything. It was an impossible to forget that day.

"You said my daughter bothered you."
Mugwang heard his voice. It was from past. Suddenly he came back to those day.

He was standing at the room where there were just two person; Danbyeok and him. He was very young, novice and child-minded. His body trembled like a crazy.

"You said my daughter loves you."

He didn't answer. He just looked at ground and wait for his punish.

"My one and only girl loves you huh?"

Danbyeok approached him. He stared at Mugwang and then made him to looked at him by grabbed his chin.

"When I'm talking with you look at my face."

Mugwang looked at his face but still didn't say anything. He already felt regretful for his words about Dalhee.

"I know my girl is sassy. Because she is child. She isn't able to control her mind yet. But you do. You are an adult. You are warrior of Daekan. My brother believes you guys."

"Danbyeok-nim, I never-"
He wanted to say something but wasn't able to do.

"What did you do to my daughter?"

"What?"

"What did you do to her? Why she suddenly started to loves-" he stopped and examined him thoroughly "-loves you."

He shocked. He knew that Dalhee is very young and he thought that it wasn't love too. But he never expected that he has blamed by Danbyeok for this.

"I did nothing." he answered with his tremble voice. Humiliation had hurted his pride.

"Do you know who is her? She is my daughter. Despite you she has a noble blood. What did you do? What did you and made her confuse? Why her heart suddenly started to beat for you?"

He wasn't able to answer. Because he didn't know why she loves him either. He always thought that she is just child and hanging around. The word she called "love" was a kind of game and he wasn't take it serious. That question Danbyeok asked was an unexpected. For a moment he just stopped and thought. There weren't any moment that he made her fall in love with him. How could he do it? Dalhee was a child for him always. They had 7 years age gap and he never saw her as a woman. It was an unfair to be blamed like this right now. He wanted to scream and defend himself but wasn't able. Instead of defending he just bowed his head and say "I'm sorry."