11

"What is that? A joke? Or what?"

Dalhee held her head and looked at Saya who is very relax as always. They were standing Dalhee's new room at Tagon's tower. It was her first time to use this room and it had started with argument.

"What do you mean?" asked Saya calmly, pouring a water.

"You know what I mean. Don't play with me."

"Calm down" he smiled "Drink some water."

"Fuck water and explain this shit! Right now!"

He smirked. Then shook his head, put the water on the table, approaching her. Despite she hated his touches he touched her shoulders.

"Such bad words doesn't suit you, Dalhee- ya. You're my wife now."

"It doesn't suit me but it suits on you. Wanna hear more?"

"Okay" he raised his hands, smirking "Let's talk about your new slave if you really want this."

She took a deep breath. He was really testing her.

"You know what happened between me and Mugwang. How dare you chose him as my guard?"

"You promised me to be loyal." he frowned "Why do you act like this?"

She was shocked. A little ironic smile appeared corner of her lips.

"Are you testing me? We just married you are already testing me?"

"Why not?" he smirked. His hands lifted to her neck, grabbing gently "If you are really loyal to me, it wouldn't matter for you."

"You knew my feelings." she shook her head, looking at him disgust way "You changed a lot."

"What feelings?" he frowned "If you still have feelings to him what I have to understand?"

His gentle hands tightened. Dalhee started to hurt because of her not yet healed wounds. But she tried to not show him her weakness again. She looked at his eyes directly, strongly and determinedly.

"You don't want to making love with me because you still love that slave, right?"

"No." she said coldly "It's because I don't love you."

He laughed, taking his hands off from her neck. Dalhee frowned, doesn't get why he acts like this. His mood changed very fast. Most of time she scared of him. People called Mugwang cruel but Saya more cruel than him.

"You're very cute." said Saya after his hysteric laugh "But don't ever try me. As my wife you should be loyal. Always. Being my friend can't change anything. My pride is very important than our friendship."

"Friendship?" smirked Dalhee "If you can change so fast like this..just because of your pride..How can we call this 'friendship'?"

He smiled. Then approached to her a little. Now his eyes were very scary.

"That's a point" he mumbled "My priority is my pride and yours is Mugwang. I can't waste me and my family for an ordinary slave. Behave yourself. "
He left the room after this while Dalhee thinking about his words. He spoke sensible but she still hated him like they never been friends.

***

Gitoha sighed and looked at Mugwang who is very nervous. They were standing on the corridor in front of Dalhee's room. Yangcha was there too but he just listened. It seemed they were there to support Mugwang. Whereas he wanted to be alone.

"What was that?" Gitoha asked, after a few time.

"Where the fuck I know?" cursed Mugwang, clenching his fists. He was pretty ready to punch someone.