10

Dalhee's back met with the cold wall. She closed her eyes, moaning because of the pain. She didn't know where they were. It was an unknown place but their fight was continuing .

"How dare you brat?" Mugwang's hands was on her shoulders. He was very rough, she get hurt. 

"You can't choose that sneaky bitch over me." He growled, continue to talk "Behave yourself."

"Stop it" mumbled Dalhee. She wanted to pass this topic but surrender to him. Oddly his rude actions made her horny. She had already forgot about her decision, ready to die for him.

"Fuck no. You can't push me away easily" said Mugwang, kissing her neck "You can't delete our passionate moments from your mind. I won't let you. Never."

"I don't want to delete. " mumbled Dalhee. Her hands wrapped his shoulders. He grabbed her hair suddenly, and pull. She closed her eyes and moan again. He stared at her.

"I want to kill you" he said "What did you do to me? Why your words can hurt me easily? "

"You're already killing me right now." smirked Dalhee "What are you waiting for? Just do it."

"I won't but you will do."
His eyes shone, smirking back, making her head move down.
Then a weird sound was heard.

Dalhee opened her eyes immediately. She wasn't sure about that sound but she immediately got aware she saw a dream.  It was a weird but hot at the same time. She felt weird pain in her groin. Her body wants him without asking permission.

It was a midnight. She was remembering every part of their conflict. The mess in the tent was already a summary of everything. He had shattered everything and cursed. She was expecting this reaction from him but didn't care at all. She was very angry and upset too. He had betrayed her.

"Fuck you!"
It was his last word. Even he had said that he never loved her. That made her more upset but she believed this word with her whole heart. She realised that she had never believe Mugwang's love with her whole soul. He was always Mr. Impossible for her. She wasn't able to believe his true love.

After he gone, she cried. Cried a lot and then fell asleep. She was very determined that she wanted to destroy him more than anyone. Even she didn't care about her biggest enemy Tagon. Number one was Mugwang. As always.

She got up. For a moment she just looked at the objects that Mugwang threw up. Then she felt weird, like she was going to about faint. Her stomach started to feel sick. She wanted to vomit.

She left the tent immediately. Thanks to cold and fresh air, she started to feel better. There were Daekan's voice as always, but coming from afar for this time. Obviously they had gathered and drink again.

"Assholes." she mumbled, starting to walk. She didn't feel totally okay yet.
"I'm gonna fuck you all!"

There were few guards to protect her but they weren't care her at all.

"Fucking assholes" she continued to snorting "I'm gonna destroy you all. But first that Mugwang bitch, he will beg me for my mercy."

She walked to the leak, need to watch water and maybe cry again. She still felt sick and unhealthy.

When she arrived the leak she was almost faint. She held the tree immediately and then puke. It was a terrible day of her life.

"What a day" she mumbled "Or what a life."
After vomit she felt more better.
So approached the leak, washing her face. Being sick made her so sensitive. She felt like a child who need mother. She wasn't cry but her eyes were tearful.