12

This chapter would ve + 18 or +20 , I mean be ready 😅😈

****

Dalhee thought that she would die. After Tanya's words she had lost her composure, her knees trembling. A suffocating fever spread over her entire body. She was very flinched.
There were many people that she can describe them as her beloved one, but now the only name on her mind was Mugwang. This shaman girl was threatening her with her beloved one, that she already cursed him before.

It wasn't Tanya's new curse. Actually she didn't feel something bad towards Dalhee. But Dalhee's words forced her to tell truth. She saw everything.
Dalhee's rapidly changing expression showed that she believed in her. Yangcha was disturbed by this awkward conversation.

"Who are you?" asked Dalhee, trying to smirk "Fortuna-teller? Shaman? God ?"

Tanya smiled faintly, glanced her.

"You didn't feel sorry for my people but I feel sorry for you."

Dalhee gulped. She took her hands back, standing up. Now her heart started to make her doing wrong things like behead. But her mind called her to stop and relax.

Yangcha approached her while he get that she isn't okay at all. He was ready to hold her if she would faint or just making order to kill Tanya. He was looking for her gesture. But Dalhee was doing nothing.

As Tanya, she already gave up everything. She closed her eyes and doesnt care about Dalhee's order. She was ready for death.
But Yangcha was very curios. He wanted to hear her order immediately. Although he couldn't talk, he also wanted to meet with Mugwang and warn him.

Dalhee said nothing because she wanted to make right decision. She was fully aware that she had to fight alone and making wrong decisions would cause trouble for everyone. Thinking about Tanya and her unexpected words made her realise how important Mugwang is. She already knew that she would lose her family in this throne war. She had begun to prepare herself for a life without them. But she couldn't imagine how she would live if something happens to Mugwang. Ironically she left him for her family but now she understand that she was care him more.

"Mugwang.." finally she spoke while not looking at Tanya's eyes directly. Her eyes were tearful but she forced herself to not cry "He's my beloved one."

Tanya said nothing. She just opened her eyes, looking at Dalhee. Yangcha grabbed his chain to threatened her in his own way. Tanya noticed that, glancing him.

"What should I do ?" asked Dalhee with tremble voice "I want to bargain."

Tanya smirked. There were sadness on her eyes. Yangcha frowned. He didn't believe her words at all. Even he thought she was fool them.

"How would you get them back ?" mumbled Tanya. Obviously she lost her whole energy to talk "They are all died."

"No" Dalhee shook her head "Many slaves are still alive. I promise to save them. And-"

"I won't forgive that Mugwang.."

Dalhee glanced at Yangcha, taking deep breath. This girl was really determined and it's a bit annoying.

"I don't ask for forgiveness. It's too late though. They won't come back. But you can save others. It's up to you."

"From the beginning you shouldn't have done to us. Tanya smirked once again "After these violence you trying to mercy on us? No, thanks. My people would prefer to die instead."

Dalhee completely lost her whole hope about this girl. Now she was devastated. For a moment she glanced at Yangcha, like she wanted to get some sign from him. Yangcha shook his head. He knew very well that Dalhee is Mugwang's female version. So probably she would order to kill her and lost every opportunity.