3

"Take me down."

Dalhee's soft voice was heard. Her hot breath danced on Mugwang face. He felt all of her heat on his skin. Despite he told a hard words to her, he felt more uneasy than her. It was weird.

"Take off your hands on me. I order."

When she tried to move, he just tried to get that why he feel weird. It was a first time that they were very close like that. She was standing there as a beautiful young lady. Her smell, her soft skin, her bright eyes and her red fluffy lips catched attention of him. It was a very hard to get over it. She was still a childish girl but physically she was showing her feminine side without realizing by herself.

"You didn't reply."
He said that while he didn't let her to move. He should have left her now, but he had no such intention.

Dalhee stopped to move when he talked. She just looked at him carefully. At that situation she wasn't able to look any other side. She could watch his face closely and it was a first time of her life. Thanks to the chance that she got, she watched him for a while. Now she could memorize every scar on his face.

"You are bleeding."
Her eyes focused on his bloody eyebrow. He got hurt. She couldn't get over this fact.

"I know. That happened because of you."

"I know. But I already said that I won't thank you."

"I don't ask for it. It's my mission."
He just frowned. Talking about his mission made him remind that his past. Suddenly Danbyeok's words appeared on his mind.

"So will you take me down?"
She asked while pointed his hand which grabbed her belly tightly that even she wasn't able to move.

"Will you reply my recent words?"
He didn't take her down.

She didn't answer. She just tried to touch his wound but he pulled his head back and didn't let her to touch. Now his hands holding her weren't tight as much as before. Dalhee took advantage of it and move. Then he had to take his hands away from her. Now she was totally free but didn't feel like that at all.

"It seems you can't forget what I said that day." Finally she replied as he wish "But you're right. I said wrong."

Mugwang surprised. He believed everything that he said but he wasn't expect that she will admit her feelings that easily.

"I told you that I wasted my time by loving you. I thought like that before we met again. But then we met and-"

She hesitated for a while. Mugwang stared her with curiously.

"And?"

"After we met, I realised that I never love you. It was just childhood stupidity. So don't think about my words too much. It's about me, not you."

He raised his other eyebrow and then smirked. It seemed he didn't believe her words at all. Dalhee annoyed by his reaction. She just wanted to punch his face so bad.

"What?" she asked in irate way and yelled "Today you are so rude to me! I'll make you pay for it!"

"I'm sorry" He continued to smirk and bow.

She frowned. She was about to go outside but then a whistling sound heard. Then she stopped.

Mugwang approached her immediately. He touched her shoulders and looked at outside for a while. It seemed they did their best and retreated.

"What was that?" Dalhee asked.
She was trembling under his hands but her voice was so cold. He smiled. This little girl was grown so fast and now she was able to act as a strong person. It was an ironic. She was a lady and her weakness meant nothing. There are many strong people to save her. Acting as strong for people who is like him.