Part 2: Enter Genevieve

A/N: Ok, I really don't like Bella but I'm not just going to ex her out of the story like she never even existed. Possible minimal bashing by highlighting on her obsessiveness, nosy behavior, and selfishness (she may have been described as selfless but come on, really?). She definitely won't be paired with anyone at least not unless I make her actually grow up but I doubt I'll put the effort into her. Also, Leah will be older than in canon, born the same year as Genevieve so no Leah/Sam drama (Did you guys know Sue was born a Uley?). Also, Esme will exist but she will not be with Carlisle as his wife but rather his sister. Also, I've always envisioned Edward Cullen as Alex Pettyfer so that's my Edward feel free to imagine Robert if you want.

 Also, I've always envisioned Edward Cullen as Alex Pettyfer so that's my Edward feel free to imagine Robert if you want

-----------------------------------------------------

Birth Name: Genevieve Helen Swan

D.O.B: July 12, 1984 (Age 20 as Canon starts January 2005;  Age 18/19 when Cullen's arrive)

Face Claim: Shiloh Jolie-Pitt as toddler; Angelina Jolie as teen and adult

Coloring: Lightly Tanned, Dirty-blonde as toddler/Brunette when older, Blue-grey eyes

Species: Witch; Stops aging at 21

Education: Forks H.S. (13); Seattle University B.S & M.S. in Nursing  (18)

Occupation: Child/Teen Model (Retired); Nurse & Stock Investor (uses knowledge of what she knows has been/will be successful)

Mates: ????? (Possible Carlisle & Edward? Maybe??)

Family:

Charlie Swan (Father), Geoffrey Swan (Paternal Grandfather; Died 1991), Helen Swan (Paternal Grandmother; Died 1991), Renee Dwyer nee Higginbotham (Mother), Phil Dwyer (Step-father), Marie Higginbotham (Grandmother; Died 1999), Isabella 'Bella' Marie Swan (Sister)

God-family:

William 'Billy' Black (Godfather), Sarah Black (Honorary Aunt; Died 2000) Rebecca Black/Rachel Black (God-sisters), Jacob Ephraim Black (God-brother), Sue Clearwater nee Uley (Godmother), Harry Clearwater (Honorary Uncle; Dies March 2006), Leah Clearwater (God-sister/BFF/'Sisters'), Seth Clearwater (God-brother/'little brother')

Now onto the Story

She was three when she woke in this world. Apparently, she'd been premature which had led to her smaller size. An immune deficiency meant she had only come home months ago. Charlie and Renee were constantly arguing when they believed I couldn't hear. Renee argued that he should have let her abort me like she wanted to, the cost of her medical bills only growing while he was always working. Charlie had claimed if she wanted him around more than she should get a job herself so that they could both spend time with their girls.

Renee was more than clear in her 'distaste' for me, when Charlie was working. I'd 'ruined' her life. She'd been too young to get married. To be a mother. She'd planned on getting rid of me but Charlie had noticed her strange behavior and one night he'd asked about it after a family dinner, unaware that their parents were listening in at the window. She was trapped with a husband and a sick baby in Forks, of all places. Honestly, if she didn't want kids she should have just kept her legs closed if they didn't have protection. Genevieve realized that was probably where this world diverged from the original. Renee of the canon world probably had aborted that version of her because Charlie didn't ask and so no one pushed for their marriage, knowing of her existence.

It was only months after her arrival however that Renee had decided enough was enough. She didn't want to spend the rest of her days taking care of her sick child when she had a perfectly healthy baby girl.  She didn't want to spend her days at home being a 'home-maker'. She wanted adventure. She wanted to travel. She wanted a life outside Forks and Charlie Swan just couldn't give her that at least not with her in the way and Charlie would never give her up. As far as Charlie was concerned, Genevieve Helen Swan is his little survivor, his miracle baby. But for Renee she was just another thing trying to keep her tied to the depressing little town. And so in March of 1988 she packed her and Bella's bags and put them in her little car and waited for Charlie, handing him the signed divorce and custody papers. She would raise her sweet Isabella Marie named for her mother and Charlie would keep Genevieve Helen who was named after his own parents who had helped them purchase their home after their shotgun wedding.

Her and Charlie grew close after Renee left. She had done her best so that the man would not sink into depression after his ex-wife walked out on him, taking their newborn daughter with her. She would hand him drawings or cookies she made when with her babysitters when he came home. Grandpa and Grannie Swan always watched her when he needed to worked. They hated Renee for what she did to their son and when she made hints of Renee's comments, well let's just say she certainly wouldn't be welcomed in the Swan house.

--------------------------------------------------

~Genevieve's POV~

Her and her daddy were going to La Push now that the doctor's had given her a clear bill of health. The wonders magic can do for the body. It didn't take long, a half hour at most. A party was being held on the beach for her and she would be meet her god-parents and god-sisters today. Daddy had called said Leah was her age while Rebecca and Rachel were Bella's so I wouldn't be able to play with them.

'Uncle' Billy was kind and unlike Mr. Clearwater didn't make comments on my 'mother'. Auntie Sarah and Auntie Sue were her favorites of the adults she met that day. Though the greatest meeting of the day had been Leah. Leah even at 4 was full of attitude and she absolutely adored it, as she reminded her much of her sister, Cora, from her first life. Leah was adorable in her rainbow top and jean overalls. Leah had thrown sand at her face and I retaliated by pushing her into the water. The adults had started running to our sides when we both broke into giggles and claimed each other as sisters.