Part 18: Ignorance Isn't Bliss

"Why are you asking about John?" Genevieve turned to look at him confused.

"John? As in John Lewis whose been stalking her since she was 16?" Charlie asked walking into the room with a scowl.

"Stalking?" Both Edward and Carlisle look at her alarmed by the fact they hadn't been made aware of this.

"He isn't stalking me."

"Who isn't stalking you?" Leah walks in to the living room, having clearly used her key to the house and she rolls her eyes. "Ooh, can I have some of that?"

"Is everyone just going to be popping up today?" Genevieve asks not really expecting an answer as she hands her glass of red wine to Leah.

"John Lewis." Charlie tells Leah and she chokes on the wine, coughing erratically.

"Lee!" Genevieve moves to stand but Leah holds out a hand.

"What did stalker boy do now?" Leah asks looking at the three overprotective males in the room causing her best friend's mouth to drop.

"I think I would notice if he was stalking me."

"Ok, he's not stalking you. It's just a coincidence that he just so happens to show up wherever you are whenever the guys aren't around and it's not like he's been doing that for years or anything, except he has. He doesn't randomly ask people that know you things about you, oh wait . . . yes he does. Should I keep going?" She asks with a sarcastic smile and raised brow.

Genevieve just stares at her. " . . . Well crap, how did I miss that?"

"Oh Vee, honey. You just-" Leah pauses, trying to think of how to say it before deciding being blunt is probably best. "You don't really pay attention to anything you don't consider important and to you, he just isn't."

~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~

2 Days Later

The day had gone by miserably. He sat on the back porch just staring into the woods as it poured much like it did most days. He took another swig from the bottle of scotch, enjoying the burn at the back of his throat despite his blurring vision. It was then he saw her. He'd recognize that shade anywhere "Genevieve, you're here." Her words were fuzzy to his ears as he stood clumsily. "Let's get you out of the rain." He took her hand gently and pulled her into the house. "I've missed you so much. It's been so long since we spent any time together." He didn't know how it started. He wasn't sure who stripped who first.

"Want you." He pressed her against his body before kissing her, their tongues fighting for dominance. She breaks the kiss to turn around and crawl into his bed. Her ass on display he grabs her hips and lines himself with her before slamming into her again and again. Tonight she's his, Cullen's name doesn't escape her lips once.

Come morning, he only remembers the taste of strawberries on his tongue and the smell of freesia in her hair but he knows he's had her. He had her in his bed and a quick search of the room shows that he hasn't used protection. His lips upturn as he thinks of her round with his baby. Genevieve Lewis has a wonderful ring to it.

~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~

Earlier that Morning

She could feel the ache between her legs as she sat up in the bed after detangling herself from the man. He was handsome but certainly Edward Cullen. She pressed her legs together as she thought of green eyes and bronze hair. My Adonis. She felt herself grow wet as she thought of him but the dark haired man mumbling Genevieve's name shook her from her thoughts. She smirked looking down at him. The way the man was touching her last night there was no way in hell this man and goody-goody Genie weren't fucking. Gonna have to stop calling her goody-goody now that I know about this. She grabs her clothes and dresses. Bella bends down and presses a kiss to the man's lips before leaving.

~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~

A/N: Not a long chapter but I want to get this part out of the way. Next up will be a short time skip.