Part 15: Carlisle is Home

A/N: Most of chapter is a LEMON. or leads into a LEMON. Only warning.

3rd POV

He had just arrived home and was mentally exhausted. His thoughts going back over his latest surgery. How in the world the man had honestly thought sticking his hand in his kitchen sink's garbage disposal and reaching to turn on a light at the same time was safe, made him want to pull his hair out at the stupidity. He pulled at his tie as he walked up the stairs. The silence throughout the home leaving him with the conclusion the children must be hunting. He wondered if Alice had another vision and had demanded they all leave regardless of knowing they wouldn't hear them with Genevieve's magic in place. He couldn't help thinking of his mate and their nonstop coupling then.

It was rare for them to have the house to themselves and be home at the same time during the day, with them both working. She had opened a small clinic, in La Push, hiring two local doctors who cared for those who didn't want to make the drive into Forks. As the owner, she was only there as a nurse part-time since he and the children moved in. There were days though where the kids were out at school and he was in his office at home. She would come home and sit on his desk or in his lap. At first they had simply spoken about everything and nothing but as their relationship progressed their talks followed or come immediately after their couplings as they took the limited time they had alone to enjoy each other's bodies. Her shirt torn open as her skirt was lifted to her hips or pants thrown aside as his slacks were removed. Their coupling gentle, as she ground into him and he thrust up into her body.

In the past few months however, when he had a slow day at work and was trapped in his office  she had begun to join him in secret

In the past few months however, when he had a slow day at work and was trapped in his office she had begun to join him in secret. Hidden beneath his desk he would have Genevieve put herself in position for a thorough loving. Her body was flexible allowing him to nearly bend her in half and pound away, ball gag in her mouth to help muffle her cries of pleasure in case her magic failed. Some days she would be there and she would bring his member into her mouth simply holding it there as another doctor would come in to discuss a shared patient. At times he was especially gentle in thrusting inside her mouth while others he would pound his length down her throat but one fact always remained when he did so.

She drank everything he gave to her. In fact since they'd begun exploring the sexual side of their relationship every drop he spent was spent inside of if not on her. He found that he loved rubbing his release into her skin and having her flesh smell of a fresh claim. Regardless of what humans thought showering didn't remove the scent especially not if done often enough and he'd spent months claiming every inch of her body. Though he was careful after the first time to make sure Charlie was not visiting the house the day he did so after the first time he'd caught on to what they were doing.

~~~

It was upon opening the bedroom door however that he was assaulted with the sound and scent of his fiancé and son's love-making. The scent so heavy, so concentrated that they must have begun hours ago. Walking in, he saw them on the couch facing the fireplace. Genevieve was leant over its side as Edward leant over from behind her, pushing her hair away so he could suck at her neck as he thrust into her naked body and she pushed her hips back at him moaning.

He had to admit that while he had always known Edward was her second mate he wasn't sure how he would feel once they decided to go past kisses and cuddles. It was instinctive for a vampire to attack one who touched another's mate and yet he did not. In fact he was aroused at watching her be taken by his son. Oh, he knew his son was a handsome young man but it had nothing to do with Edward. No, what aroused him was hearing her moans of pleasure and scenting the sweet honey that spilled from her core. Seeing her taken by his son seemed to not be a betrayal of their bond but simply another part to it, one he had not realized before partly because it was new and partly because he'd refused to think on it for fear of what it may do to his relationship with Edward. I think it's time she knows what it truly means to have two mates. Do not stop, Edward. I will simply be joining the two of you.

As he sent his thought to Edward he continued to watch for a moment before he could no longer help moving around the couch as he stripped himself of his shirt and unzipped his slacks. He frees his member, hardened flesh jutting out as he steps in front of her. His hand reaching out and making her look up at him. "Carlisle" she moaned as Edward continued to pound into her from behind.

"Open up for your milk, love." She lifts her body up slightly with her hands and begins slowly licking at him. She sucks at the heavy sacks beneath "Yesss, right there. They're full for you. It's been awhile since I last filled you with everything I have. We'll make up for that tonight, love." His eyes were dark as he watched his beautiful mate suck him. It was hard to believe that just last year she had never done so before but now she could take his entire length without issue. He had long rid her of her gag reflex. He saw as Edward's thrust began to slow and a thought hit him, causing Edward's head to snap to him.

"Is it really?" Edward paused his thrust, his voice filled with awe as he looked at their mate who had stopped her own actions to look back at him, questioningly. "You can get pregnant?" Her eyes filled with understanding then.

"Yes."

"But you and Carlisle, you've both been together for so long but you're not." He was cut off by Carlisle's memories then.

"My magic, I can use it for birth control. Wait at least until we're closer to our wedding date, Carlisle. After that I promise, I'll drop the magic and we'll see how long it takes for me to get pregnant." Her hands carressing him and sliding across the scratches she had made during their lovemaking, though this one having been the roughest one yet.

" Her hands carressing him and sliding across the scratches she had made during their lovemaking, though this one having been the roughest one yet

"The way we have been, my love, I doubt it will be long." He tells her as she sits on his lap as his hand holds her close by her neck as the other grips the warm flesh of her thigh.

"The invites were sent out last week. Drop the magic, I think its about time there's a baby in the house." Her head turns to Carlisle eyes wide and then she smiles before placing a glowing hand to her stomach.

"Do it. Give me a baby."

A/N: Ok I need a vote Carlisle's baby or Edward's baby or both their babies cause that's actually something possible.