hook, line and sinker

The weeks passed quickly and filming became the front runner in their lives. The flirting was at all time high between Amelia and Henry. While on set they were professional but off set they snuck away to the dark corners of the studio. Not much had happened other than make out session but it was definitely hot. 

Amelia was weaving a web for him and he was right where she wanted him. 

After one long day of filming they were taking a break and closing for a week to let the tech guys adjust and run through the filming they already had. So the cast and crew decided to meet up at a local bar and relax. The night was young and Amelia had made a lot of friends on set none more than Rachel. She had a wild side and loved to sing and dance. When she ordered two bottled of Russian vodka Amelia knew that the night was going to take a huge turn. Henry sipped on his drink sitting at the bar just watching Amelia dance and drink. She was free and full of life. As the music ran through her she closed her eyes and danced. They drank more at Rachel's insistence which caused Amelia to blur the evening away. Before she knew it the world escaped to darkness. 

  In the years since the death of her husband there were many times when Amelia hooked up with a cute guy, it wasn't unheard of she was a young widow but never had she stayed overnight. She may not know what she wanted but she was absolutely certain of what she didn't want. There were rules, contracts and NDAs for situations like this. She was always so organized and prepared this was not like her at all. So as she opened her eyes and took in her surroundings she knew she was in trouble. This thought was reassured when she realized that someone was sleeping (rather loudly) next to her. As quietly as possible she rolled over, there sleeping soundly was Henry. She laid her head back down closing her eyes desperately trying to remember the events of the previous night. She remembered the bar, the dancing, the singing, the obvious flirting but nothing after. Ugh, curse that Russian vodka! It took a moment for her brain to catch up when she realized that she was still fully dressed. "We didn't have sex if that's what you are silently freaking out about" Henry rolled over and faced her those electric eyes stared back at hers. She rolled over to face him too. "We didn't?" They were so close bodies touching, the thought of missing her opportunity with him exasperated her. "No, I am first and foremost a gentleman, and you were not in a state of mind to  make a consenting decision." She smiled at him a real smile wondering what she must look like after a night of dancing and partying, but he wasn't complaining. "Well that is definitely very gentleman like of you" He leaned in closer to her his body was touching every part of hers and she wanted more. "But your awake and coherent now." He whispered to her as he leaned in asking for permission. She conceded by meeting his face in a kiss. It was nothing like she thought it would be. It was dirty, wet and amazingly wild. He wrapped his arm around her and pulled her to him, hungry for her. She put her hands on his face that beautifully sculpted face. The kiss intensified and she dug into his hair with her fingers. Those curly dark locks soft and full. He took the opportunity to move to her neck and continue his work there. She had no words just her heavy breaths and her brain trying to catch up to what was going on. Even in bed he seemed tall as he lifted himself and hovered over her. She reached up to kiss him and he pulled her up into his lap  as he sat on the bed. He removed her top and instantly pressed her to him again. She straddled him and pressed her lips to him passionately pausing only to pull the shirt over his head. The connected and only let go to breathe. Henry had been with many woman but something about her was different. She wasn't a traditionally beautiful woman. She was normal there was no dramatics about her body, she was confident to an almost arrogant degree. She knew what she wanted and she went for it that's something that Henry knew just in the short time he had spent with her. On set she was quiet and observant but when she was involved in a scene she was commanding and it was hot. She wanted to give in but there was a process for romantic liaisons and this was not it. ¨Sorry superman but this is not happening today." She said climbing off him and grabbing her shirt. The look on his face was a bit between disappointment and confusion. She smirked at him "Later Henry." She said walking out of his room. She took the elevator back to her floor. As she opened her door she was met by a grinning Tracy "So how was it?" Amelia laughed "Ah too soon my young apprentice. He has not yet learned my ways." Tracy laughed at her geeky friend. "Well are you going to inform him?" Amelia picked up her phone and dialed her attorney as Tracy watched, "James I need you to draw up an NDA and a contract and send it to me in LA"