Part One: Ready, Set, Go

-Zoe-

I watch as Cara Pollard talks and laugh at her party. She hasn't laid eyes on me once and seems pretty occupied with selling drugs to her guest. She is the next in line to run The Mirror Pistol gang and I need to find out where they are keeping the hostages they took from my gang. I brush back my black wavy hair and take another sip of whatever concoction was at the bar. People in suit and fancy dresses walk about laughing and flashing money to get designer drugs. I roll my eyes and look around her mansion. It's been awhile since I've been to a party so I just lean against the wall waiting for Cara to be left alone or orders in my head piece.

I glance over and see that Cara is heading towards the bathroom. Perfect.

I make my way over and head down the hall to where her bathroom is, pulling out my hand gun.

"Cara Pollard, come with me or lose your life." I threaten. Cara turns around with a devilish smile on her freckled face. Her small figure tends to make other underestimate her but I know she could kill me on the spot if I'm not careful.

Cara lifts up a gun magazine and giggles. My eyes widen I check my gun to see that the magazine is gone.

"How did you..." I spit out. Soon I felt arms around me as three security guards slam into me and force me into the ground. I look up to see Cara kneeling down as she examines my face. Something sharp enters my neck and I have a feeling it's a shot.

"Zoe Holden, eighteen years with two younger brothers. Member of The Faceless Snakes with an impressive kill record. No parents and suffers from mild separation anxiety." She states while pulling my chin up to face directly at her. I spit at her but miss by a long shot. "Why were you spying on me Zoe? You just find me attractive or hate that my gang sells more than yours?" She makes a fake pouty face and I feel the elbows of the security guards digging into my spine. I scowl and keep my mouth shut. She shakes her head and motions something to the guards.

My vision starts to blur and the room starts dancing around. I hear Cara's heels click away as my eyes close.
Fuck...

***

I open my eyes to searing lights as my worlds comes into focus. In front of me sits a large man talking into an ear piece and a metal table.

I try to stand but I'm tied to a chair. That's when the man notices me.
"I'll have to get back to you." He says into his ear piece. He moves his chair in closer to the table.
"Miss Holden, I am going to ask you a few questions. You can choose to cooperate, or you can be persuaded to cooperate." He explains white rolling out a collection of tools. I laugh a little and lean back. If he wants to crack me he will need a lot more than a few toys.
"You're just making it more fun for me." He smiles and grabs a remote. He points it to a small television on the wall and I turn to look at it and see my 16 year old brother Zack on it. He is in a small room huddled in to corner. I clench my fists and turn back to the man. He raises his eyebrows waiting for me to speak.
"Cara already knows everything about me as she proved at the party. What could you possibly need to know?" I spit sarcastically.
"Why were you spying on Cara?" He asks. I clench my jaw and shake my head. He clicks his ear piece.
"Go for it." He says. I hear a scream coming from the television and I turn to see my brother getting tased.
"Stop! No! Fuck you! Stop it I'll speak." I say struggling in my chair. He clicks his ear piece again.
"Alright, that's enough." The screaming stops and I hear heavy breathing coming from the television.
"Me and my gang wanted to find out where you kept our hostages." I admit and the man smiles. One last time I hear the click of his ear piece.
"Come on in Cara." The door to the cell dings and Cara walks in. Instead of her tight red dress and heels, she wears a gray tee shirt with ripped jeans, tied together by a leather jacket. The man nods to her than leaves to room. Cara pulls her chair around stage table and close to mine. She sits, crossing her legs and folding her hands. He light brown hair falls down her shoulders.
"Looks like you found it." She teases. I scowl at her. "You know Zack is quite the catch, to bad we had to take him in." She examines her nails. "Then again," she looks me up and down. "It must run in your family." She mocks me. Intense up and try to pull my hand away from their bonds to punch her. She laughs.
"Adorable." She comments.
"You're a bitch! I'll fucking shot you if you touch him!" I yell at her face.
"Woah woah, no need for the harsh language Zoe." Cara looks up and smiles, "I know that given the fact your parents died when you weren't there to save them gave you separation anxiety, but no need to freak out because your brothers in a different room." She brags with all her information on me.

I sigh and let my head fall. I hear her footsteps out of the room and close my eyes, wishing I was home with my brothers.