New Skill Unlocked

-Cara-

Okay, so maybe I get cuddling now. I'm facing towards Zoe as she holds onto me and honestly, I feel somewhat safe. She's sleeping and she looks so peaceful, yet I feel like she would kill anything that tried to take me away from her. I don't know how long we stayed like this seeing that I did fall asleep at some point. The lights on her room are annoying and her window shades are shut so I can't tell what time it is.

Ugh that Rachel girls is so annoying. She is obviously jealous of me and Zoe... well I mean me and Zoe aren't really a thing so she can still take her if she wants, but for some reason I really don't want Rachel to have Zoe, it's really weird. Normally I wouldn't care who any of my hookups slept with. Plus Zoe was hesitant to kick her out which means her separation anxiety probably kicked in which obviously means she cares about her... maybe I just don't like Rachel. Yeah that's it, me and Zoe are just friends with benefits and Rachel is getting in the way.

I hear Zoe mumble something and I advert my eyes from staring at her so I wouldn't seem like a creep. She starts to turn over, leaving more exposed then when she had both her arms around me. I feel cold and weird so I quickly snuggle up close to her. I hear a small musky laugh.
"Good morning." She says in that same musky voice. She turns to me and smiles.
"More like goodnight." I reply, trying to make her forget that I just cuddled like a puppy in her arms. Zoe grabs her phone from the table by the couch and looks at the time.
"Yeash, we better get you home." She says. I see her phone and realize it's 3:28 AM. I don't want to leave.
"That too far, maybe we should just get to the bed." I say without thinking. Zoe smiles at me. I flick her nose to get that stupid smirk off her face. She removes her hand from my waist and holds her nose.
"Ow!" Which causes me to fall off. I hear laughing from her and I get up flustered and go to her bed. Soon after, Zoe gets up and starts to get dressed.
"What are you doing?" I ask, she just takes one over her hoodies out and throws it towards me. I put it on.
It smells just like her.
NO! I'm not doing this. That's creepy, I shouldn't be smelling her cloths. I put the hood on so I can still smell the scent without looking creepy.

I find myself watching Zoe change into sweatpants and a tee shirt with a thin fleece zip up jacket. I slowly get up as she packs a small backpack with various things. She puts the backpack in and walks over to me.
"What is-" I start but Zoe picks me up bridal style.
"Zoe!" I yell at her.
"Shhh, we are going to get caught!" Zoe says while laughing. She opens her door and carries me through her gangs headquarters and too her car. She carefully placed me in the passengers seat and get in the drivers seat. We start driving off in the dark.

***

"Ugh where are we going we have been driving forever." I complain. It's about 5:47 AM now and Zoe replies with the same,
"You'll see when we get there."

I sigh and turn around, watching LA get small and smaller as we drive up a really weird woodsy path. Soon Zoe parks and she gets put in this hiking trail thingy.
"Ugh, I'm not in the mood for a hike, nor will I ever be." I say. Zoe turns to me and picks me up again. I just relax and wrap my arms around her neck.

I open my eyes when Zoe stops and see LA, not just small parts of it but all of it, we stand at the top of a hill and stare over everything. Zoe sits down on a bench and places me next to her.
"Woah." I say. Zoe smiles and puts her arm around me. I walk into her and a couple minutes later, the sun starts to rise. Everything is so beautiful. Especially Zoe, wait what! Ugh why do I think these thoughts. Then I notice Zoe looking at me too. I lean in and we kiss. Not a kiss filled with lust and power, but a meaningful passionate one. I feel so happy as my stomach flutters. We both pull away and Zoe smiles at me. I can't help but smile back.
"Maybe a few dates wouldn't be so bad." I say. Zoe just smiles and leans in for another kiss. She then reaches through her backpack and pulls out a blanket and some Hershey bars.
"You just keep Hershey bars in your room?" I ask. Zoe rolls her eyes and flicks my arm before handing me one. This, right here, right now, this is perfect.