Bonus

-Zoe-

I open the door to my room after sneaking Cara through the gang headquarters. I push her against a wall and we are both smiling but mostly just focused on each other. That is until I hear an
"Ahem."
I turn to see Rachel sitting on my couch with a book.
"Do you and your girlfriend mind." She smirks and my face turns red.
"Get out Rachel." I say with a hiss. Cara is holding onto my arm and hiding her face, as if Rachel would tell on her.
"But I wanna meet the famous Cara." She teases. She gets up and walks over to us. She grabs me and pulls me out of the way, I swear for someone so small, she's got muscle. She crosses her arms and looks Cara up and down. Cara turns her face to that same stone look she has with everyone.
"Your friend said get out, so I would advise that you get out. Before you physically can't." Cara growls. Rachel laughs.
"No, Cara she's cool. She won't do anything bad. She's my best friend, I don't wanna kick her out." I explain. Cara looks at me with razor eyes. She pushes Rachel out of the way and start fixing her hair in the mirror I have in the corner. Rachel looks at me and raises an eyebrow, I just shrug.

"So anyway," Cara turns around to Rachel and sticks out her hand, "I'm Cara Pollard, nice to meet you...?"

"Rachel." Rachel's completes Cara's sentence and shakes her hand. Cara still hasn't let down her cold complexion.

Cara sits down on the couch and me and Rachel join her.
"So how long have you too been dating." Rachel tried to start a conversation. I open my mouth bu I'm rudely interrupted by Cara.
"We aren't dating, you can get your jealous little ass away from that topic." Cara snaps. I look at her and she flicks my hand so I remove my arm from around her, I comply with her little flick and keep my arms stop myself.
"Umm, okay. Well you guys would be really cute together". Rachel says staring Cara down. Great, now I'm just in the cross fire of the most stubborn staring contest I've ever seen.

"Mhmm, I mean she's good in bed, but we aren't exactly couple material if you know what I mean." Cara finally says. I feel my chest tighten up and I start flicking my wrist. Rachel notices and sighs.
"Have fun you two." She says and gets up.

As soon as the door closes Cara is on top of me.
"Ugh that was so irritating, I just wanted you. In here. Alone." She says with her face inches above mine. Her smell is so intoxicating and the weight of her over me is excruciatingly pleasurable, but I slowly push her off of me. Cara sits up on the other side of the couch.
"What... what are you doing?" She asks me.
"I'm just... Not in the mood." I say. Cara looks confused but she soon just rolls her eyes. She looks me up and down then says,
"Couple... and people cuddle right?" She asks me. I raise an eyebrow and nod.

Slowly but surely Cara makes her way over to me and situates herself in my arms. I wrap my arms completely around her and rest my face in her shoulder. She seems uncomfortable yet also calm.
"You good?" I asked muffled into her shoulder. She turns towards me with a confused look on her face.
"I don't get it." She states. I start laughing, that wasn't what I thought she was going to say. I laugh more and more until I look back at her confused and flustered face. I smile and give her a quick kiss on her forehead. She sighs and snuggles into me, wrapping her whole body around my torso. I pull her close to me and we just hold onto each other for awhile.