Chapter 6

Jeremy's POV
I woke up to see Michael pressed into my side with his head on my shoulder. I can feel myself blush. This is just another reason to break it off with Christine. I realized I was bi and have the biggest crush on my best friend, Michael. I don't want to hurt her but I think we'll be better as friends. I should probably tell her today. I sigh. Today will be fun. I gently push Michael off of me and stand up. I walk to the edges of the stairs to see Rich and Brooke talking while Jake is still sleeping. Christine gets up early so I went to Chloe's room. I opened the door to see Jenna and Chloe still sleeping. Christine was just on her phone. "Hey Chrissy can I talk to you?"

She looks up, "Sure!" She stands up and we walk away.

"Sooo....ummm Chrissy"

"Just tell me what's on your mind."

"I really like you..."

"But..?"

"But I just think we will be better as friends! Please don't slap me!" I say quickly. She laughs.

"I'm not going to slap you Jeremy! I've been thinking too and I agree! Plus I think you got an eye on someone else...maybe the person who you happen to have slept next to yesterday..." She says smirking.
I blush.

"I-I don't know what you're talking about.."

She laughs, "ok Jeremy whatever you say. I'm gonna head downstairs."

That didn't go as bad as I thought it would.