Chapter 18

Rich's POV
Ugh! Today is Valentine's Day. I hate this stupid holiday. It's so stupid. I don't know if Jake will do anything but hopefully if he does he won't go overboard. I love Jake but this is a stupid holiday and I rather eat Goldfish on our couch, watching Harry Potter than go out to some restaurant. "Rich! We're gonna be late. Come on!" He yells to me from the living room.

"Coming!" I yell back. I walk into the living room to see Jake holding Chocolate and a teddy bear. I run to him and hug him. "Thank you Jake!" I say taking the chocolate and teddy bear.

"No problem baby." He says making me blush. "I know you hate this holiday so I decided that eating pizza rolls and watching The Good Place would be a perfect Valentines Day date!"

"Sounds like a perfect idea!" I say, then kiss him lovingly.

Brooke's pov
It's not that I hate Valentines Day, I hate when I don't have a date and the girl I love probably will. I walk into school and go find Chloe by our lockers. "Hey Brooke! So for the first time since 7th grade I don't have a date and I thought that if you didn't have a date you would hang out with me?" She asks.

I smile, "Lucky for you Clo I don't so meet at my car after school?"

"Yep! Let's get to class." She says as the bell rings.

—time SQUIP brought to you by blue Mountain Dew. What the heck does that do??—

Chloe and I walk into my house and go sit in my couch. "Wanna watch a movie?" I ask.

"Sure!" I go to the DVD player and put in Titanic. One of my favorite movies. Halfway through the movie I see Chloe staring at me out of the corner of my eye. I turn to her, "What?"

"Nothing." She says but continue staring at me. We lock eyes and I feel myself start to lean in almost like it's a gravitational force. Soon enough I feel her lips on mine. We move in sinc and it's like her lips fit perfectly with mine. We pull apart slightly. "I really like you Brooke." She almost whispers.

"I really like you too Chloe." I say then bring her in for another kiss.