Epilogue

Rich's POV
It's been 6 years since graduating high school. 7 years since me and Jake started dating. Best 7 years of my life. We're in the car headed to some fancy restaurant to meet up with our friends. We all still talk and hang out. Last year we went to Chloe and Brooke's wedding. They're thinking of adopting now. They'd be great moms. 2 years before that we went to Jenna's wedding. She married some guy named Jared. He's pretty chill. Jenna is pregnant with their first child at the moment. We pull up to the restaurant and find our table. Everyone was already there. "Finally you guys took forever!" Brooke exclaims. We all sit down and order. We laugh and talk. Gosh it's been a long ride to get here. I look over to see Jake looking nervous. "You ok Jake?" He nods. I look over to see everyone looking at us. I may or may not see Jenna recording. She's always on her phone so I can't really tell. I turn back to Jake to see him in one knee.

"Rich. I loved you for as long as I've known you. You were and are my everything. I love you so much, that if I didn't do this right now I might explode. Also I bought the ring which was expensive." I chuckle. "But you're definitely worth it. Rich, will you marry me?" I nod my head because getting words out can be hard at times.

I finally find some, "Yes! Of course I'll marry you!" He slips the ring on my finger then pulls me into a kiss. I hear people clap but all I could think about is how I'm gonna become Rich Dillinger. "I love you. You've been setting fires in my heart for a long time. Not just my house."

I laugh, "I love you too. More than you could ever know."

The End

Wasn't that fun? I love this book. I'm kinda sad to see it go. But it was time to finish it. Thank you so much for the reads, comments and votes. They mean a lot to me! Since this journey has ended, check out my other books.😁