Battle of vacuo

Message from the author:You guys voted and vacuo won so your first attack will be vacuo.

Orson:We will attack vacuo sure it may be a dessert environment but that means there forces will be strained making it easy for us.

Officer:Very well.Shall I call for reinforcements?

Orson:No but do ask them for dewbacks and sand troopers because the heat will make it hard for our main army without that gear and the heat will disable most of our siege weapons so we need those dewbacks.

Officer:Yes sir.

15 minutes later a small cruiser carrying the cargo arrived and dropped off the supplies and soon you are ready to attack vacuo and soon you land in the seemingly endless deserts.

Orson:Troopers the kingdom is just up ahead it's only 30 minutes sadly we can't land right in front of the town otherwise they will alert the other towns thus getting reinforcements.

Soon after 30 minutes of walking you soon get in site of the city and tell your troopers to advance and soon they opened fired upon the towns guards on the walls of the city and your dewback squadron soon break down the gate and start opening fire on anyone nearby and the other troopers enter.

You soon enter on your personal dewback and a squadron of sand troopers enter and toss thermal imploders into a crowd of soldiers killing them all and you command your troops to advance on the academy and they follow and soon you encounter the fro...

You soon enter on your personal dewback and a squadron of sand troopers enter and toss thermal imploders into a crowd of soldiers killing them all and you command your troops to advance on the academy and they follow and soon you encounter the front gate of the academy and you call in a tie fighter squadron to destroy the main gate and they succeeded and you and your troops advance on the main academy slaughtering anyone in your way but many loyal troops fell at the academy and soon you reach the head office were a man stat wearing armor covering himself head to toe and he got up and took out a sword.

Theadore:Who are you invaders?

Orson:We are soldiers of the galactic empire and we wish you to surrender this city.

Theadore:Never.

Soon the sword glowed red and he suddenly slashed the air sending a wave of some unknown energy that you dodged and it cut two unlucky troopers in half and you take out your gun and fire on him and so does the rest of your troops and he falls to the ground dead and you take the sword.