The death of a family member..

You were in mistral after constant reports of resistance forces heading here so you and your family are currently inside the main HQ .

Summer:Honey it's been weeks and you still haven't forgiven us.

Orson:I don't have to private.

Tai:Son please.

Orson:No.

Yang:Come on Bro.

Orson:I said no.

Summer:You will forgive us now!

Ruby:Mom stop!

Summer suddenly slapped ruby!

Ruby:Ow!

Orson:YOU SON OF A BITCH!

You felt more rage then ever before and suddenly the HQs electronics suddenly started flickering as a electric surge surrounded you and you shot a beam of pure bolt energy that hit summer sending her into wall.

Summer:Ughh....

Ruby:Y/n was that?!

Orson:My semblance! SOMEONE GET A MEDIC IN HER AND TAKE SUMMER TO THE MEDICAL WARD NOW!

Tai kept silent as well as yang and after a hour in a bacta tank summer came out fine and reported back to her post and suddenly a massive explosion happened at the main gate and hordes of clone troopers start entering the main city and all the officers look at you.

Orson:ARE WE BLIND DEPLOY THE GARRISON!

Soon the halls echo with the sound of stormtroopers feet as they head towards the clones and you watch as the clones easily outnumber the stormtroopers and you call for back up and Vale sends some troops but there 15 minutes out.

Orson:I'm going down there (You point to ruby and yang) you two with me.Send my guard squadron down there. Get that courtyard under control.

Soon you get down to the barracks and see corpses of both clones and your troops and you see the clones have made a trench of sorts and snipers in the main tower.

Orson:Yang! Get in the air and take out those snipers. Ruby! Toss a grenade in there!

Ruby and yang:On it.

Ruby soon tossed a grenade into the trench and it goes off and 5 clones were tossed out from the blast and yang gets in the air and take out the sniper and soon a tie reaper lands next to you and out comes you death trooper squad lead by raven and you see the last clones inside the main compound run into a hallway and seal it but the barrack door is jammed thus there cornered but you also saw the infamous resistance leader known as coco follow them as well as velvet.

Raven:Your orders sir?

Orson:Go take out that squadron of clones.

Raven:As you wish.

You soon follow the main squad of stormtroopers to take out the remaining clones.

Cocos POV:I followed velvet into the main compound but the doors jammed this were stuck and a small band of stormtroopers in black armor get into a trench made by a explosion and they start taking out our troops and we see why the doors stuck. It's not stuck at all but locked by a switch next to the black armored stormtroopers and one by one our clones start trying to run out there to turn it on.

Coco:There slaughtering us!

Clone Sargent:I'll go!

As soon as he got out of his hideout he was shot instantly and velvet looked at me and nodded and started walking out and she took out her camera and made it transform into jaunes shield but bigger.

Velvet:I'm one with oum and oum is with me...

Coco:VELVET COME BACK!

She soon got to the switch and turned it one and the door opened allowing our main troops to enter but it closed when the leader who I knew was since they had a insignia threw a grenade to take out the switch and velvets body was sent in my direction and I ran to her.

Coco:Don't go velvet! Don't go!

Velvet:It's alright....You will always find me in your heart....

She suddenly went limp and I started crying and I soon regained my strength and cocked my gun charging it and the stormtroopers start firing on me and I shot one killing them and another but one hit me in the chest and I survived but the bolt did most of the damage to make me limp and I took him out and another hit me making me fall to the ground and they started talking in a garbled language but I shot him and the leader came out with a grenade and was gonna toss it but I shot them in the chest making them toss the grenade still in range of them and as it ticked down I looked at velvets body still smiling when she died in my arms and I felt the grenades fire engulf me....

Your POV:I heard a explosion and ran in its direction to see ravens corpse on the ground and I took off her helmet and she was barley breathing.

Orson:Raven! YANG GET A MEDIC NOW!

Raven:It's alright.....Y/n...I'm sorry for what I did....and I forgave you for making me turn into this...but always know.....I love you....but please...end this war....before we all....of....remnant....dies....

She took her last breath and she was gone and you cried non stop as a crow landed next to you  and suddenly a cloud of smoke appears as a man stood there suddenly shoved you off and held raven.

Qrow:I was to late......

Ruby:Qrow?....

Qrow:YOU KILLED HER YOU MONSTER!

The man suddenly grabbed you and was gonna throw a punch at you when ruby tackled him.

Ruby:Uncle qrow stop! It wasn't his fault!

Qrow:Who was it then?

You pointed at the now charred body of coco.

Qrow:I wished I killed her myself...Y/N! You must make a peace the treaty to end this war!

You pulled your gun but remember ravens last words and nodded and sent out a message to the resistance to perhaps make a peace treaty but the response you got back was from there leader known as penny who sent you a video of her in a room that was barely lighted as the door behind her banged from something and the video was heavily distorted.

Penny:Orson.....You must....destroy....the....venator....the ....Ai....Planes....to .....destroy....all...of...remnant....with...a weapon...that...will...kill...all...non-robotic.....being...Stop...this!

You gasped as you watch the door get broken as a metal human skeleton grabs her and puts her on its shoulder and carried her out and a clone enters and shoots the camera and you soon tell all of remnant about the threat and that we need every available person on the battlefield.....

Message from the author:The next chapter is the end of this book. Be ready...