The end of the resitance

You left the war room and called all your troops for a rally outside of the base and every soldier was in straight rows awaiting your speech and you soon get on main platform and position the mic towards you and you made sure this speech was broadcasted everywhere on remnant.

Orson:People of the remnant we have decimated all of your kingdoms and have defeated countless insurgents in our ranks but we have come today to warn you that today is the end of your futile resistance have come to a end! Surrender or else you will be destroyed. Oh and yang tell mom and dad I said hi! Haha haha!

Your troops start to cheer and you end the broadcast and send them to there carriers to head towards atlas and you soon board a your personal carrier and you soon arrive in front of atlas and you command your fighters to attack the kingdoms stabilizers for you plan to make it come plummeting down and command your at-at's to decimate the last of there forces but there was a problem because atlas seemed to have successfully manufactured quad turbo lasers!

Orson:Tell my troops we are heading into atlas and need them to not attack the stabilizers until we have successfully powered down those guns!

Pilot:Yes sir!

You soon head towards the hangar bay and tell your personal death trooper squad to board and they follow you and your tie reaper takes off toward atlas dodging enemy turbo lasers and you soon land in front of a enemy turbo laser bunker.

Orson:TROOPS WITH ME!

You soon enter the bunker we're some students were laughing at how easily they take out your ties.

Student:This is so much easier then being on the front lines!

Student 2:I can't seem to hit anything.

Soon you tapped the first students shoulder and shot him in the head and your death troopers take out every else and you soon aim the quad cannons on the main academy of the city and begin firing on it causing massive damage and making the other quad cannons aim towards you and you soon evacuate the bunker and board your ship.

Orson:BEGIN ATTACKING THE STABILIZERS WHILE THE QUAD CANNONS ARE BUSY!

Soon your tie strikers lock onto the stabilizers disabling them and soon the floating land comes barreling down towards the crater it left behind and soon it landed destroying most of the city's its once held leaving the main academy mostly unharmed and you command your walkers and snow troopers to begin the final attack.