Preparations.

Orson:Leave the few resistance fighters to freeze in there camp there little worry to us. What we need to do is find this salem! Have any probe droid discover her base yet?

Officer:No but we did find a strange land mass in a seemingly endless dark storm and upon our probe droid leaving the storm it started to see a desolate wasteland and was soon swarmed by Grimm.

Orson:Show me the land.

The officer soon pulled up a photo the probe droid took before a swarm of Beowolves attacked it.

Orson:Ozpin mentioned the land was a desolate wasteland filled with crystals that supposedly corrupts a person if they inject it into there blood stream

Orson:Ozpin mentioned the land was a desolate wasteland filled with crystals that supposedly corrupts a person if they inject it into there blood stream....Prepare our troops and has unauthorized bio weapon 24-2A been captured from the insurgents yet?

Officer:Yes and so is raven....And your sister finished her training very fast.

Orson:Take me to raven and 2A.

Officer:Yes sir...

You follow the officer and he lead you to the main lab and opened it and lead you to two test chambers.

Orson:2A do you hear me?

2A:My name is Pyrrha! What do you want!

You soon open the chamber and out comes Pyrrha who now has robotic parts attached to herself and a blaster cannon for her arm.

Pyrrha:YOU! YOUR ORSON KRENNIC! YOU AUTHORIZED THIS!

Orson:I did not! There were insurgents! I am the brother of ruby rose!

Pyrrha:I don't care!

Officer:Sir I brought ruby...Uh sir..Why is 24-2A out of her cell?

Ruby soon came into the room in shock trooper armor but with a Rose insignia on her shoulder and left helmet cheek.

Ruby:Pyrrha?

Pyrrha:Ruby?

Ruby soon took off her shock trooper helmet and ran and hugged Pyrrha.

Ruby:Pyrrha what happened!

Pyrrha:From what I can tell Orson's troops that captured me were insurgents and turned me into this as a way to destroy his army from the inside but I escaped and massacred the insurgents and was soon captured then brought here.

Ruby:Y/n we must find a way to reverse this!

Orson:We can't. The enchantments have been placed into vital organs as a fail safe if we attempt to remove it they will kill her.

Soon you went to ravens cell and opened it and out came raven in full death trooper armor and she took off her helmet revealing her left face has been replaced with robotic enhancements.

Raven:You!

Orson:I kept my promise and left your mind intact!

Raven soon grabbed you and lifted you up but soon she let go and screamed as electricity went through her.