Battle for remnant

Message from the author:I was listening to this when writing this. I mostly listen to civ 6 music while i write.

After a week of preparations after the message you finally have enough forces to attack atom and you broadcast a message to all of remnant.

Orson:TODAYS THE DAY WE END THIS TERRIBLE WAR! THE RESISTANCE HAVE JOINED US IN OUR FIGHT AGAINST THE TRUE ENEMY! ATOM THE AI ABOARD THAT  SHIP PLANS TO KILL ALL NON ROBOTIC CREATURES AND NOW WE ATTACK!

Your troops cheer and they head to there ships but you board your tie reaper to go back to the star destroyer and you head to the cells to Salem's and open it.

Salem:Hello orson.

Orson:I'm letting you out if you help us by using your Grimm to destroy atom.

Salem:I will only if you kiss me.

The thought of kissing a thousand year old women or perhaps older makes you gag in your mind but you pull a fake face and quickly kiss her and she laughs and she is taken away by your new death trooper squadron to your tie reaper and you set a course to the South Pole where you established a base and you land there and your forces are ready and Salem comes up next to you and you announce her allegiance and some of them speak other wise but she laughs and opens a portal to the land of darkness and hordes of Grimm come out and she commands them to attack the flank of the venator while your forces attack the front and they do as there told and your forces march forwards the front of the ship and soon the ships guns start firing on your tie fighters and your forces soon get in range and  clones who now wear grey armor are in trenches open fire.

Orson:ATTACK FOR THE EMPIRE!

Soon the sound of blaster fire echoed through the frozen winds and your currently pinned down in a trench the clones made.

Orson:SALEM! WERE ARE YOUR GRIMM?!

Salem:There almost there.

Soon a explosion was seen on the main engines of the venator as a swarm of black was seen engulfing the trenches as Grimm rip through the clones leaving the main hangar open.

Orson:Charge!

Your troops enter the hangar pay were Grimm we're fighting clones and you take out a few and ruby tosses a grenade into a gas pump causing it to explode destroying the ships main ship supply and tie bombers start there attack run on the ships main cannons and you continue on with your family to head to the main bridge we're atoms central control computer is and you decide NOT to take the elevator since atom can easily destroy it so you ask Salem if she can call a griffin to ride and she does and you ride it with your family to the main Bridge were the griffin managed to tips out a piece of the roof for you to enter and you do and see penny standing there plugged in to the main computer seemingly life less.

Atom:You haven't won..

Orson:It's over atom. Your army is destroyed.

Atom:If you think you won your surly stupid. Have you noticed how your moons main ship yard haven't responded in a while? That's because that place is mine now. And soon the rest of remnant as well. At this very moment tones of missiles are on there way to this very planet and will destroy it!

You soon use your semblance to destroy atom thus freeing penny In the process.

Penny:THE MISSILES ARE EN ROUTE! I NEED YOUR HELP TO STOP IT! I CAN SEND A FEW MISSILES INTO THE OTHERS BUT I NEED ORSONS DESTROYER TO OPEN FIRE ON THEM AND I NEED TO GET THE REPUBLICS ION CANNONS TO FIRE AS WELL BUT I NEED MORE POWER!

You smile and rub your hands together charging them with electricity and grab penny's hand sending the power to her and you see the ion cannon power on and fire into the sky and soon the sky is filled with a massive explosion and after 30 minutes it stopped and you unplug penny and you all start celebrating and word of the defeat of atom spread around all of remnant and after the war the empire started to populate nearby planets lead by you and ruby and after 2 years you forgave your family and soon word about you got to the new republic and they met up with you and asked what you did and you explained what you did in your time and about this point ruby was in charge of the empire and you were raising your son who was in fact a unaltered clone of yourself you created with the tech you salvaged from the venator and was raising him with your wife who was penny who decided to create herself a human body as well from the tech from the venator but can move her aura into her robot body if needed and the republic decided to leave your people alone and many of remnants people went to the main systems and thus your legacy will forever echo through the cosmos.

The end.

Message from the author:This is it guys. The end of my longest book. It was a very wild ride and thank you all. Now I will start on the vez'nan story I been wanting to write. See you there and as a teaser I'll give you the cover art.

 See you there and as a teaser I'll give you the cover art