Side story:Jail break.

Weiss POV:It's been weeks since me and Blake have been locked in here after the attack on atlas. I don't know what happened to ruby and yang but I hope there okay. The days are sometimes normal with the occasional fight or riot but nothing else big happens here other then me and Blake encountering a rival gang known as simply "The high way men" and they seem to really hate us and sure the guards were former white fang and they sometimes attack us humans but since I usually have Blake around they leave me alone. Rumor has it that the resistance have been attacking prison camps and I believe it's true since the guards seem to be adding up and I also got word that Orson's forces are attacking Salem. How strange.

Blake:Hey Weiss? Do you think orson can take out Salem?

Weiss:I believe he can since he conquered all of remnant.

Blake:True. Hey did you hear the rumors? The guards have said that atlas prisoner of war camps have fully been liberated.

Weiss:Yeah I've heard sadly we're here on this prison carrier since we're the most dangerous.

Blake:Yeah...

Soon the ship shock and started to head down!

Blake:WERE UNDER ATTACK!

Weiss:By what?!

Soon the prison ship hit the ground and the guards soon ran down the hall and the sound of blaster bolts echoed through the halls and one stormtrooper was in front of me and he was shot and I quickly grabbed his key card and opened me and Blake's cell and grabbed his gun and ran down the hall next to us to hide.

Blake:What is going on?!

Weiss:I don't know but we need to find our stuff!

Blake:I remember passing by the storage multiple times when I was sent to do laundry! Follow me!

I follow Blake to a vent and I shoot it open and we enter the vent and crawl out way and I see through a vent next to me that the guards are fighting stormtroopers in different armor.

Weiss:There fighting other stormtroopers. Maybe a rival force?

Blake:I Don't know and I don't care right now. We're almost there.

Soon we reach the other vent and I shoot it open and we exit and we notice the storage is already open and I found my gear and put it on while Blake does the same and we grab our weapons and leave the storage room and I remember there was a airlock.

Weiss:I remember there's a airlock maybe we can get out through there.

I ran through the main prison block and a group of stormtroopers blocked our path to the airlock and I still had the stormtroopers key card and I open the main prison control room and I pressed the "Open all cells" button and the prisoners attack the group of troopers and
They all start scrabbling to find a way off the ship and I open the airlock door and I run and Blake follows and soon we reach the airlock only to see that "The highway men" standing there with Mikey wielding a make shift blaster pistol in her right hand and wielding truncheon

I ran through the main prison block and a group of stormtroopers blocked our path to the airlock and I still had the stormtroopers key card and I open the main prison control room and I pressed the "Open all cells" button and the prisoners attack ...