Side story:infiltration

Ruby's POV:
My first solo mission! I'm so happy! Now y/n said to go these coordinates since reports of torchwick are getting very high...I wonder let me turn on my echolocation thing.. oh there inside this building.

I soon got on top of a building filled with people and I look through he skylight to see Roman torchwick and neo and a tone of white fang with a different insignia replacing there red color with orange.

Whitefang soldier:I Don't care that the empire treat us right! Death to the empire!

Soon some of them cheered them on when Roman told everyone to shush and he started to explain how they got more help from a gang called "The highway men" and soon two girls came in with some goons.

Roman:Lady's and gentlemen meet our new allies "The highway men"

Mickey:We want the empire dead as much as you! Before they came our underworld business was through the roof but when they came and arrested us and threw us aboard a prison transport we vowed to kill all of them.

Soon a lot of the crowd cheered and Roman told them to shut up and said he got some help thanks to them and soon left and came back inside a atlesian paladin and also had neo pilot a At-st walker!

Roman:These new toys will help us take out there armory store house spreading there supplies thin thus making it easier for the resistance to attack them and for use to take more stuff!

Soon I take out a few grenades and called the leading officer of what there doing and to send backup this way and they said they will arrive in 15 minutes and I said okay and armed the grenades and tossed them inside and they detonated and I started firing upon the twins taking out the one in the blue sweater and the girl in pink screamed in anger and took out her blaster rifle and fired at my direction but soon ran and got inside the co pilot seat of the at st and neo got out and ran and the at-st aimed at me and I jumped down and the walker cane crashing through the wall and so did the paladin and I ran and used my semblance and I outran them and they started looking for me and I climbed up a building and torchwick was underneath me and I jumped down and landed on the cockpit and forced it open and grabbed torchwick and punched him knocking him out and I laid his body next to a trash can and placed some cuffs on him and attached it to them trash can and got into the paladin and closed the hatch and soon the at-st came into view and I begin firing and so did the walker(Play music)

Lou:YOU SHALL PAY!

I begin charging at the walker and hit it making it stumble back and it fired its main cannons and hit me and thus caused some damage and I fired at the legs causing some damaged making it harder for it to stand and it retaliated by shooting a middle at my left arm cannon causing it to go offline.

Ruby:Drat!

I heard the girl laugh and the walker fired its main cannons at my paladins right leg making it unable to walk and I aimed the right arm cannon and fired at the head of the walker blowing off the cover and I soon opened the cockpit slightly and I made it look like I gave up making the walker get closer then I kicked open the cockpit and jumped out and landed on top of the walker were the girl reached for her blaster and I tossed down the rest of the grenades I carried and ran far away and they detonated and soon the reinforcements arrived and detained the remaining gang members and they caught torchwick as well and brought him to me since I'm the leading officer.

Stormtrooper:Your orders commander.

Ruby:Take him to Director Y/n uhhh I mean Krennic and find Neo!

Roman:Little red?

I take off my helmet and laughed at Roman as he starts cussing at me as he's taken to the carrier and I soon get a transport back to the carrier.