Siege on evernight castle

After defending base alpha from the hordes of Grimm you tell your army to prepare to siege the castle and they all cheer but Ruby taps your shoulder.

Ruby:Brother! Hey brother!

Orson:Yes ruby?

She hugs you.

Orson:Thanks Sis.

Ruby then remembered how you don't have a aura.

Ruby:What brother I just remembered that you seem to lack a aura.

Orson:Body armor does that's job.

Ruby:Well let me unlock it for you!

Ruby then placed here hand on your chest and unlocked your aura and it's color is red.

Orson:Nice. Now men! Let's move out!

Officer:Sir! Sir!

Orson:Yes?

Officer:SIR THERES CLONE TROOPERS ATTACKING PRISON CAMPS AND THEY APPEAR TO BE WORKING WITH THE RESISTANCE!

Orson:WHAT?! SEND HALF THE TROOPS TO EACH MAIN KINGDOM AND TELL THE CAMPS TO EVACUATE THE PRISONERS TO THE STAR DESTROYER IN SPACE! DO IT!

Officer:Yes sir.

Ruby:What was that about?

Orson:It appears the resistance have gained a clone army but there's no time to explain it all we need to focus at the task at hand.

You soon move your attack force towards the castle and you soon see a downed cis frigate!

Orson:What is that relic doing here?

You soon enter to see cinder and emerald trying to turn on a hellfire droid but it's not working and you quickly and silently motion for a sniper trooper to aim at cinder while you aim at emerald.

Orson:I want them alive but kill them if you miss.

Sniper:Yes sir.

You took aim and shot emerald and it hit her while the sniper hit cinders leg and she shot fire at him missing him and your troops rush in and stun her.

Orson:TAKE THEM TO THE STAR DESTROYER TO AWAIT PERSECUTION!

Trooper:Yes sir.

The two troopers drag them away and boarded a small transport and you tell your troops to take the droids in the frigate back to base to attack the rebels after your done with Salem and you continue on your way to the castle and soon your at the gate were hordes of Grimm came pouring out when the draw bridge cane down by your at-dt firing on the support and you and your men open fire upon the hordes of Grimm and they overrun the first group but were pushed back by your tie strikers bombing them and soon the horde retreated back inside the walls of the castle and soon you see Salem wall onto her balcony.

Salem:Orson Krennic at last I see you in person.

Orson:Surrender Salem! Your Grimm are no match for the imperial army!

Salem:We shall see...

(Play music on repeat now)
You tell your troops to enter the castle and soon you advanced and after a while the corridors are filled with screams and blaster bolts and they soon stop after you and your family make it farther into the castle.

Ruby:I don't like this.

Tai:Son do you think we should retreat and try again later?

Summer:I agree with your father.

Orson:No! Not when we cane this far just to retreat. I assume the main hall is up ahead.

Raven took off her helmet since it started getting hot and the others do the same and so did you.

Orson:Theres the main hall.

You open the doors and Salem was sitting there at a table sipping a wine glass and she had a plate with a piece of meat on it half eaten.

You open the doors and Salem was sitting there  at a table sipping a wine glass and she had a plate with a piece of meat on it half eaten

Salem:Welcome orson so happy you made it this far.

Orson:Surrender Salem.

Salem:I will just let me speak and sit down.

You got suspicious but took a seat at the table.

Salem:I'm actually surprised you decided to sit down orson now I wonder do you know why I was trying to repair those droids?

Orson:To attack us?

Salem:No to defend remnant as you know the resistance have gained a clone army in the South Pole but you don't know what that ai on that ship wants to do. I sent my Grimm there to destroy there communication towers long ago making those clones freeze to death in there ship and the ship froze under the ice in that eternal blizzard and I thought the ships power core ran out thus killing the ai but the resistance seemed to have unfroze it and powered it back on thus turning on the ai you must somehow defeat there army before that ai finished its plan.

Orson:And what is it's plan?

Salem:I don't know yet but I just know that Ai is up to no good now you may arrest me.

You got up and went to her and she stuck out her hands and you place some cuffs on her and started to make way to the top of the castle and a bullhead landed and you got aboard but your family had to take another one since they don't have the rank to head to the elite prison on the star destroyer above remnant and you arrived and placed her in a cell next to cinder and emerald but you noticed two cells were empty.

Orson:Officer were are Weiss and Blake?

Officer:Sir there carrier was attacked by clones and they escaped!

Orson:Dammit...Officer do we still have the ability to barrage the clone army in the South Pole?

Officer:Yes sir but they can retaliate because they seemed to have created a ion cannon in the snow.

Orson:We shall train more troops to prepare to attack the clones.

Soon Salem tapped the shield on her cell and made her hands make a love heart?!

Orson:Wtf?!

Salem:Come her orson!

Orson:Yeah fuck that!

You immediately ran the fuck out of there and arrived in your room and took a shower and got ready for bed when your family called you on your scroll and asked if your coming back to vale and you said you would sleep on the star destroyer since you need to plan a attack and you remember you were manufacturing tie fighters on remnants destroyed moon and you planed to send a tone of tie fighters to destroy that ion cannon and send your troops to do a attack to destroy there ship.