First Friend

The passage door creaked and a tenderly young teen boy of about maybe nineteen, tall, cute, handsome came and sat on the chair opposite me.

"What are we having for breakfast - he said rubbing his hands. Then he glanced at the table and saw me.
Ohh, the new girl, nice to meet you, I'm Seth Burrows but call me Guy, its my nickname he flashed a smile.
"Burrows "I thought, what a familiar name! Wasn't it the woman at the knockville refectory! What was her name again Jane..... No.... Jenna... No... Jade Burrows! Yes.
Hello, are you lost? He snapped his fingers across my face.

Oh no just some thoughts, I'm June J'ose and I'm seventeen years old, nice to meet you also. I said.
Alright he said already munching the pandowdy dipping it in the sour cream tea.
After eating, Guy took over the set of television and began to play music. I sat quietly beside him and was just staring blankly. Two minutes later, Guy started talking to me about his self and i also did. He claimed he was the hottest guy in school and all that. I also hoped my aunt had gotten a very good high school for me. Night fell as the candle burned slowly, we waited in silence.

Summer came in exhausted and sat on a chair. "June, I've got a new school for you, and guess what? You and guy are in the same school. You are to go together and return together, okay? I need to take a bath! Goodnight. She said and left for her room.
I glanced at Guy, he was dozing beautifully and glowing. WHAT AM I THINKING I said.

Guy, - I called, I tapped him but he didn't wake up. "I would be right back, let me stroll around the house for a while, okay? I said to sleeping body.
I walked down to the last room of the house and there came a big basement. I entered slowly into the darkness, shuddering and shimmering sent up a déjà vu into me. It was a large place with shelves arranged dustily, brown boxes filled almost everywhere. I headed up the stairs, but then something happened, the door began to sway close. I turned back a little girl ran across quickly. The door had already been shut. Suddenly I was in a trance, a man looking like slime ball approached me with a knife in his hand, then the little girl was tugging his shirt, it was all imaginable and then.............

It was gone

...........................

I was gone

.. I had fainted.

Thanks guys for reading this episode, stay tuned for the next one. Xoxo💖