Echo.

**** **** **** **** **** ****

I jumped out of bed, sweating profusely. My bed dress was already soaked in sweat. What was the meaning of that horrible dream? What was happening to guy? Why should I help him?

"June"
I heard my name from downstairs.
"Coming "
I put on my flip-flops and strolled downstairs.

A tall guy dressed in a baggy shirt and a pair of black soft trousers sat beside guy as the played video games.

"Who yelled my name? I asked yawning. I sank into the seat beside the other guy and spread my legs widely on the floor. He turned and gave me an amazed smile.
"Go get dressed, you are such a lazy ass, by the way, meet my best friend, Richie, Richie meet June, my housemate, friend and..... Never mind"he said laughing as he leaned in to the sofa.
"And what? I frowned as I folded my arms and looked curiously at Guy.
"Well, I wanted saying savior"he laughed.
I smirked, and looked down feeling embarrassed in front of his friend.
"Savior? I repeated laughing. "Well, nice to meet you Richie.
Richie has been quiet since i arrived and he just looked at us. He stood up and smiled and stretched his arms widely for a hug.
"You are lively, I already like you, Guy didn't and has never mentioned you to me. What grade are you? "He asked as I came closer to take the hug.
"Tenth grade "
"Hey, you are wasting so much time. Go get dressed, let's go"Guy said, focusing his eyes on Richie.
I got upstairs quickly and took a shower, I recalled all my dreams as I was in the bath tub. How could Doncaster be a ghost? I mean how is  she then visible? I made up my mind to ask Guy that later in the day not in front of Richie.
I wore a baggy orange shirt and black ripped trousers with an orange loafer.  I tied my hair into a bun and let two strings fall down from my forehead. I grabbed my bag and headed down.
I walked to the dining and grabbed two slices of toast and stuffed a piece into my mouth, took a pack of milk and gulped it down.
"Let's go"I said walking past them out through the door.
"That was fast"Richie said.
"Its 7:34am, we have only 16 minutes to be in school if not I bet Mr Yale wouldn't let us in"Richie said.
"Who's Mr Yale? I asked
"The school's gatekeeper "they both chorused.
We walked to the junction, as I stuffed the remaining toast into my mouth. It had been dried and thick as it sank into my throat, I struggled to sink it down to my belly but couldn't. I stopped walking, my hands flew to my throat as I struggled, I coughed out loud, the boys turned and ran to me. I was choking.
"Water"i managed to say.
Richie reached his hand down into his bag and grabbed a bottle of water. I gulped down everything, to be sure the toast was already swimming in the water in my belly and not choking me.
"I saw death" I said and laughed.
"How the hell did you not take that since from home? Guy said frustrated.
"Well I forgot it was in my hand"I said scratching my head.
"Screw up, its 7:56" Richie said freaking out.
We ran and got a taxi heading towards the direction of our school. We all prayed somehow not to be sent to detention or sent back home.
And when I thought our prayers had been answered, we were stopped at the entrance. 
"All because of June"Guy muttered under his breath, sighing.
"It wasn't my fault, I was choking you dummy"I said and rolled my eyes to another direction.
There was a girl who came and peeped. Our eyes met, she made a quick signal, I couldn't understand and then she left.
There was a noise at the inner entrance, it attracted Mr Yale and he left. The girl I saw earlier came to where we we're.
"Let's go"she said quickly.
"Are you kinda saving us"I asked happily.
"Of course"she said and ran swiftly to the back. We all followed her. We then finally followed the chemistry lab back door and reached the hallway.
"Woah, that was close "Richie said
"Thank you for helping us"Guy said
It then clicked to my head. "Why did you help us? "
"Didn't it seem you guys wanted help, so I gave it to you guys "she said softly and smiled.
She had black soft hair, which she packed in a pony tail,with a black ribbon holding it. She was short, making her joggers big and long. Her dressing was a spectacular one, unique and funny. I bet she was the nerdy one and quiet.
"Thanks once again"Richie and Guy said as they turned to go their class.
"Are you also in the tenth grade"I asked her, following her to her locker as she turned her password on and the locker fled open.
"Yes, I am"
She took three books from her locker and banged it close. She turned around about to leave.
"Mind if I know your name"I asked

"Echo"

And she walked back to the class.